Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tumor Should've Made Sammy Vasquez Pull Out of Felix Diaz Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tumor Should've Made Sammy Vasquez Pull Out of Felix Diaz Fight

By Keith Idec - Sammy Vasquez called 911. The Army veteran didn't know what was wrong one day late last spring at his Colorado home. The welterweight contender just knew that he had never felt something so painful not when literal bombs exploded near him in Iraq and not when opponents hit him with figurative bombs inside boxing rings...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pointless article!!
    First, they tried to rob Diaz of victory by calling it a draw, until someone decided the math on the scorecard was wrong.
    Now we have all this excuses.
    So he is now fit and ready and the opponent is? Collazo!!

I guess that is how you "fast track" someone to a shot at the title.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      Pointless article!!
      First, they tried to rob Diaz of victory by calling it a draw, until someone decided the math on the scorecard was wrong.
      Now we have all this excuses.
      So he is now fit and ready and the opponent is? Collazo!!

I guess that is how you "fast track" someone to a shot at the title.
      Collazo did fight Thurman in his last out and he was competitive, including hurting Thurman bad to the body. Collazo is still young, in his mid thirties

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
        Collazo did fight Thurman in his last out and he was competitive, including hurting Thurman bad to the body. Collazo is still young, in his mid thirties
        The dude lost by 15 points to Khan ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          That **** wasn't competitive. Plus Thurman had an injured left hand. One good body shot doesn't make the fight competitive and Collazo quit on the stool.

Comment

Stupidest article ever written. Typical justification for a VET....He wasn't **** as a soldier and he isn't **** as a boxer...The author of this articles is just trying to throw some make up on sammy. He is no better than Soto -Karras...hope collazo knocks him out and he falls in parade rest.

Comment

Dude has a legit excuse. He had a freakin tumor with constant kidney stones and procedures during his camp and still fought. Wow.

And look at these posters some of them actually believed pacquiao and his shoulder but are critizicing vazquez smh

Comment

Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
                Stupidest article ever written. Typical justification for a VET....He wasn't **** as a soldier and he isn't **** as a boxer...The author of this articles is just trying to throw some make up on sammy. He is no better than Soto -Karras...hope collazo knocks him out and he falls in parade rest.
                Wtf is your problem? This site really does attract the dreggs of society.
                Last edited by fightfanjoe; 02-02-2017, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fightfanjoe View Post
                  Wtf is your problem? This site really does attract the dreggs of society.
                  I am an active duty soldier ass hat
                  .I just know the "special treatment " Vets get and at times it's unwarranted, like this article. He had a ****ing tumor why fight an Olympian? ?It's hogwash. .they are trying to boost his rep, I mean how great would it be to pitch the American people the success story of a former soldier becoming or potentially becoming a world champ??A ****ING TUMOR, NOT A CYST. Think about hoe ridiculous that sounds. .it's on par with the pacnuts shoulder excuse..Be objective and don't thank me for fighting for you to have the freedom to call me "the 'dregs' of society. " lol..lol!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    Dude has a legit excuse. He had a freakin tumor with constant kidney stones and procedures during his camp and still fought. Wow.

And look at these posters some of them actually believed pacquiao and his shoulder but are critizicing vazquez smh
                    Is it really an excuse if he knew about it but didn't do anything about it?

Comment

Working...
                    X