Collapse
No announcement yet.

What motiveate you to keep trying hard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What motiveate you to keep trying hard?

like when i train ill train for a good 3 weeks then id lack off what keep you guys going everyday to get up and go train

a lamborghini and not working hard all my life like alot of ppl.

Comment

I wanna be the one to bring the sport Back... Plain and simple... Might sound cocky.. might sound like a dream...

I wanna be the new face of boxing period.. I want my name to be connected to the word itself. Even more than hulk hogan to Wrestling. More than Biggie /Pac/Jay-Z to Rap. More than Michael Jordan to basketball.

I also have plans of how i want to accomplish that outside of the ring...but i'll leave you with just the beggining to laugh at. lol

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
        I wanna be the one to bring the sport Back... Plain and simple... Might sound cocky.. might sound like a dream...

I wanna be the new face of boxing period.. I want my name to be connected to the word itself. Even more than hulk hogan to Wrestling. More than Biggie /Pac/Jay-Z to Rap. More than Michael Jordan to basketball.

I also have plans of how i want to accomplish that outside of the ring...but i'll leave you with just the beggining to laugh at. lol
        Same here man, I may not have such lofty goals, but at least one of the things I wanna do is bring back some of the dignity to the sport, if only to the people that I know if not the whole world...

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
          Same here man, I may not have such lofty goals, but at least one of the things I wanna do is bring back some of the dignity to the sport, if only to the people that I know if not the whole world...
          lol... don't forget about our fight either. lol...

Comment

hmm i coulda swore i replied to this topic already lol. who the FK deleted my post

Comment

The concept of due care.

Comment

Originally posted by DA1CATAS View Post
                lol... don't forget about our fight either. lol...
                Haha, I was actually gonna add that on the end of my post.

Haha, I won't forget...

EDIT: 10 Years from now the next superfight will be The Tornado vs. The Catastrophe...

Comment

Originally posted by Trick View Post
                  Haha, I was actually gonna add that on the end of my post.

Haha, I won't forget...

EDIT: 10 Years from now the next superfight will be The Tornado vs. The Catastrophe...
                  lol.. try and make it more like 6. maybe 7.. and stay undefeated haha

Comment

Working...
                  X