No announcement yet.

transitioning

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transitioning

for the past 2.5-3 years i've been weight training and doing barely no cardio and a little jump roping. For the past month, i started weight training 4 days a week, and running and jump roping the other 3. Anyway, now i want to start boxing but first i want to get my stamina and endurance back up. For the past week i've been running a mile after every work out, and for the past 2 days i've ran 1.2 miles and walked .2 miles, all at once. My question is, what kind of routine would you guys suggest before i go into a boxing gym and get a trainer and all that?

Just go get a trainer and see what they would have you do. They'll probably change whatever it is that any of us would recommend. That's why they're trainers. LOL!

Comment

well i don't plan on starting boxing yet, i want to build some stamina and endurance so when i do go, i don't die after jump roping for just 10 minutes. I'm sure you guys can help me out based on your current routines or what you did in the past to increase stamina and endurance.

Comment

to increase stamina the best thing is to run

dont worry about the distance jsut try and jog/run 30 minutes

and once you start your boxing workout your stamina and endurance will increase with the help of bag work

Comment

alright thanks alot. What kinda work out would be good, including pull-ups and weights and all that.

Comment

You better be able to run at least 3 miles, preferably 5.....

Comment

Get a trainer, start workout out, start running, start swimming, eat clean.

Comment

Working...
              X