Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plus-sized model Tess Holliday...Would you hit it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Back in the day, we just call these types fatass. Don't know about these new terms about extra plus models or whatever.
    That is a negative comment making fun of her weight. You are a body dysmorphic offender. There oughta be a law...

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
      She's healthy on the inside and out!

What a courageous brave roll model.
      Roll model...

Comment

Absolutely vile.

Comment

Added poll....

Comment

I've definitely seen some decent looking, well put together chubby chicks but yeesh. This this girl takes the cake, and everything else on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              She's healthy on the inside and out!

What a courageous brave roll model.
              I’m not one to rip people’s appearances really because it’s cruel. But holding up this ‘massive occasion’ as some sort of role model is a crazy Ill informed self-styled counter culture thing going on by the Twitterati.

It’s not a feminist thing to say she’s role model it’s just crazy.

She has a pretty face.

I’m not ripping her, but at that size? that’s hypertension, that’s type 2 diabetes, that’s high cholesterol, that’s heart disease, that’s an increased risk of stroke and MI. That’s inflammed joints. That’s knee replacements. That’s hip replacements. That’s skin ulcers. That’s necrotic toes. That’s peripheral vascular disease. That’s bone infections. That’s potential amputations.

Comment

What a fat whale. Anybody that fat can't have any self respect. She's a lock for diabetes and cancer at a young age.

It's not about "acceptance" it's about health and not having to be heavily medicated by 30 and dead by 40.

Comment

Average American right there.

Comment

Before clicking I said to myself, "Sure, I like curvy girls." but seeing what see looks like... fuuuuuuk no. I'm really put off by people who are abusing their bodies like that.

Comment

Hell no. Hoe look like she smells terrible AF
                      She a skank

Comment

Working...
                      X