Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSC Punks Rigo - Rigo Takes Phone Out 2 Prove That Its Not Him Talking **** On Social

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
    2 lawsuits still pending in Federal court and the Association of Boxing Commissions sent a request to the Attorney General asking for a Justice Dept. investigation into Haymon.

Yeah, im sure theres nothing to it........lol
    yeah.. let's wait for news in 2019!

Comment

It doesn't really matter whether it's Rigo on social media or not. Santa Claus called Rigo out in his post-fight interviews and when Hoya tried to make the fight, Santa Claus severed his ties with GBP.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
        yous a bitch, its his team you aint gonna stand up for your homie and have his back when someone come around trying to act brave and put you fools on check?, your team is YOU! lol pssh GTFOH you the type to see your homie get jumped and walk the other way and then later act shock when he comes through and tell you about it huh and be like well thats his beef not really mines, lol you fucking lames.
        You're a lame for equating a fantasy tweet with real life situations....who would walk up to someone and ask, "did you help jump my homie?" You give the west coast AND Mexicans a bad name, FOOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          You're a lame for equating a fantasy tweet with real life situations....who would walk up to someone and ask, "did you help jump my homie?" You give the west coast AND Mexicans a bad name, FOOL.
          you sound like a bitch 100%, what fantasy situation lmfao LSC went up to Rigo and hit em up that real life lmfao. Only pussies who arent bout it will let someone come up and attempt (in rigo's case DID) to put their ass on check. Straight up bitch shit, YOU make the west coast look bad motherfucker with that bitch shit you condone, scared to shut a motherfucker down! Mr. "I didnt mean it that way" type of motherfucker, lol your the type of dude who gets hit up but always seems to work it out (cause you eat shit) lmfao and only time you actually involved in a scrap or some drama is when the other dude doesnt let you off the hook and slaps your ass you aint initiating shit. weak ass motherfuckers safety first ass type of dudes, fucking disgust me.
          Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-23-2015, 09:43 PM.

Comment

I think more importantly, Rosado barely beat little Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR ROSADO! View Post
              you sound like a bitch 100%, what fantasy situation lmfao LSC went up to Rigo and hit em up that real life lmfao. Only pussies who arent bout it will let someone come up and attempt (in rigo's case DID) to put their ass on check. Straight up bitch shit, YOU make the west coast look bad motherfucker with that bitch shit you condone, scared to shut a motherfucker down! Mr. "I didnt mean it that way" type of motherfucker, lol your the type of dude who gets hit up but always seems to work it out (cause you eat shit) lmfao and only time you actually involved in a scrap or some drama is when the other dude doesnt let you off the hook and slaps your ass you aint initiating shit. weak ass motherfuckers safety first ass type of dudes, fucking disgust me.
              What's funny is....if Rigo DID say YEAH I SAID IT, WHAT?!? LSC would have ate it just like you would have. You are the phoniest dude on here with all of that typing.

Comment

Working...
              X