• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    what are you her vagina's lawyer
    lmao I like that title.

Comment

The ESPN Reporter who posted the tweet of the rules at Notre Dame got owned on twitter

http://www.lostlettermen.com/article...in-brent-tweet

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        If you would fuk the dog **** out of Lisa Ann, you have some sugar in your gas tank.

I don't care how many d.icks she's sucked, how many she's take in the ass, I'm smashing and giving it the old college try.

She is a serious pro and looks the part of a nasty ass hoe. Good for that young man, he's learning on the job and putting in the work.
        I Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
          The ESPN Reporter who posted the tweet of the rules at Notre Dame got owned on twitter

http://www.lostlettermen.com/article...in-brent-tweet
          My 2 Fav

"Darren Rovell probably turned his parents in when they took the tag off of their mattress"

"Darren Rovell counts how many items you're taking through the express lane"

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            hey dont get me wrong, i would fck the **** outta lisa ann. im just sayin if you are gonna go pay for a pronstar, pay for a in her prime pronstar.

especially one that hasnt had more BBCs than the entire kardashian family.
            Dude isn't paying her anything.....he is a regular college kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              If you would fuk the dog **** out of Lisa Ann, you have some sugar in your gas tank.

I don't care how many d.icks she's sucked, how many she's take in the ass, I'm smashing and giving it the old college try.

She is a serious pro and looks the part of a nasty ass hoe. Good for that young man, he's learning on the job and putting in the work.
              I agree.

I mean this kid is only 18 years old or so and is having fun with a very experienced female.

Why people think that is a bad thing is beyond me.....

I can only imagine the type of skills she has or the type of tricks Lisa Ann knows........

Comment

If I was his dad I'd demand a three-some. Or at least sloppy seconds.

Way to go, son.

Comment

Sigh. It's a woman.

They're everywhere....and Tbh I'd like less of them unless I'm receiving fellatio.

OK I did my part. Also less or no teeth.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X