Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dillian Whyte: "BONG squad has gone awol"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well give him credit, he is living up to his nick name of the Bronze Bummer. That's consistent if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
      This fight would disapoint me to be honest, I mean what does Dillian Whyte do for Deontay? didn't Cheezora whoop him but Whyte got a gift? and I'm already anticipating the comments from Wilder's haters 'Oh look Wilder is fighting another bum or hes Joshuas leftovers'. No thank you, Dillian is a joke.
      Well.

Joshua and wilder have one mutual opponent in molina

Joshua easily kod molina where wilder went life and death and got rocked multiple times

Whyte rocked joshua so could do something vs wilder

Comment

This fight would disapoint me to be honest, I mean what does Dillian Whyte do for Deontay? didn't Cheezora whoop him but Whyte got a gift? and I'm already anticipating the comments from Wilder's haters 'Oh look Wilder is fighting another bum or hes Joshuas leftovers'. No thank you, Dillian is a joke.
        Its Hearn taking matters into his own hands, he said it last year, PBC doing a terrible job with Wilder. So if he wants to fight Joshua hes gunna have to fight Whyte to advertise himself to the British public

Comment

Boxrec ranks Whyte as the 17th best heavyweight in the world. Wilder prefers to defend his title against boxers ranked between 20th and 40th in the world just to stay on the safe side.

Comment

I remember the excuses being made last year whe nWilder fought yet another string of bums, and the excuses were "well he couldn't get any fight dates but he is building towards fighting world class opponents in 2017"...well it's 2017 now.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
              Well.

Joshua easily kod molina where wilder went life and death and got rocked multiple times

It wouldn't matter to A.J fans if Wilder sparked him in the first, you guys would claim Joshua ruined him ; and to your comment about Molina so what? Arreola had him out faster than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                Its Hearn taking matters into his own hands, he said it last year, PBC doing a terrible job with Wilder. So if he wants to fight Joshua hes gunna have to fight Whyte to advertise himself to the British public
                Funny how every other opponent just needs to step in but Deontay has to audition pffft!

Comment

Funny how every other opponent just needs to step in but Deontay has to audition pffft!
                  None of those others can be the biggest fight in boxing next year though. Just maximising the money side of things. Wilder must know this, the difference between a 7 and 8 digit purse.

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    None of those others can be the biggest fight in boxing next year though. Just maximising the money side of things. Wilder must know this, the difference between a 7 and 8 digit purse.
                    Surely the purse is not at stake in the event that Wilder rejects this T-Rex looking mofo that is always getting beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                      Well.

Life and death? Molina landed like one punch that whole fight he got beat up and dropped like 5 times. Wilder beat the **** out of Molina and Wilder wasn't even hurt that bad he didn't even lose that round.

Comment

Working...
                      X