Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward's Clinching "Skills" Revealed *GIFS*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best inside fighter? All he does is clinch and rabbit punch. This is great inside fighting?

If he was that great on the inside he wouldn't need to clinch and wrestle.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      p4p #1 MMA fighter

I don't think I've seen a more dirty fighter and the worst part is he gets away with it. I've barely even seen him get a warning.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        p4p #1 MMA fighter

I don't think I've seen a more dirty fighter and the worst part is he gets away with it. I've barely even seen him get a warning.
        Spence just whipped boxing's best MMA fighter

Comment

Here is the more traditional right straight into hug ala Floyd/Popkins. He speaks that language too.

That is the most accurate right hand in boxing I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            that isnt boxing to me. boxing is about throwing punches not ****ing hugging. i thought clinching was illegal? is it one rule for ward and one rule for everyone else? Man this guy would be up **** creek if there was ever a fair referee in place....
            Again, due to your inability to view anything even remotely related to Andre Ward with even a sliver of objectivity, your OPINION means less than nothing.

Remember, you're the low life scum bag c0cksukker that posted that Ward was a wife beater, claimed you had links to back it up, when pressed for the links produced ZERO and despite many efforts from me, you are dodging this issue to this day.

Comment

Kovalev should just toss ward to the ground everytime he does it now he forces the ref to either do his job or be a really shitty fiught.

Comment

There is a reason why Ward has been training with MMA fighters for years. It's certainly not because he wants to improve his boxing skills with them.

Comment

The one thing that stands out the most to me about ward is his lack of a right hand. He might as well tie that right hand behind his back cause its absolutely useless.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

That is the most accurate right hand in boxing I reckon.

You know what I love about that clinch?

You can clearly see Ward initiating it right? Then Kovalev turned Ward around and put him on the ropes.

Look at Ward's facial expression.

L M F A O

classic dindu

Comment

One of these days, all his dirty deeds will catch up with Andre Ward.

No one deserves to lose more than this creep, especially since he pretends to be Christian, while snickering about how he damaged Kessler with head butts and how he and his team cheated Kovalev out of a deserved win.

This scumbag has a lot of bad karma coming.

Comment

Working...
                      X