No announcement yet.

Why does Errol Spence have gyno?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Errol Spence have gyno?

I don't even really want to point it out but you can't miss it and that is pretty suspect right?

The second picture you can really see it. Hmm...

Comment

Hmm...I like Spence but this is a fair question. If we are going to question Anthony Joshua's roid gut then we also have to question if Errol Spence has b*tch tit.

Comment

Am I missing something here?

Comment

Some (many) guys just have issues with estrogen, or did at some point and it's altered their physique. Sometimes, it's genetic, sometimes from something that happened while growing, and other times it's because they used steroids. Note; having gyno doesn't mean you are necessarily using, but guys who have used and are inclined toward gynoclomastia can permanently develop "bytch ****".
          The UFC's George St Pierre has them.

If you're wondering why I know so much about it, it's because I used gear before and was paranoid about that so I researched it a lot before hand and how to avoid it. It's all in the estrogen and your genetic inclination toward gyno.

Comment

some of the worst **** in the division, but not the same as hgh gut

you don't get that weird potbelly-covered-in-waterballoon-abs look from anywhere else, while some guys are just born with weird pointy **** or high estrogen and it has nothing to do with PEDs.

One is a red handed deal, the other is just kinda meh
            Last edited by ////; 04-17-2016, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Am I missing something here?
              Pretty prominent gynecomastia.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                Pretty prominent gynecomastia.
                I dont see it at all

Comment

he was born a woman. so what? you gonna try to make fun of him for that?

Comment

It's barely noticeable and it certainly doesn't hinder his fighting ability. If Brook takes him on he is in for a hell of a fight. Spence said he would be happy to go to England to fight Brook for his title.

Comment

Working...
                    X