Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is Pacquiao going to do once Thurman starts hitting him with left hooks???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
    When Thurman beats Pacquiao all we're going to hear about is how old and past prime he was. Yet most people here are picking him, based off what he did against ****ing Broner and Matthysse.
    I think most people are just hoping Thurman doesn’t win. He’s a part time fighter. He will take a long layoff after the fight either way, prolly even if wins dramatically. Thurman was touch and go against Lopez, so don’t get all high and mighty unless u predicted that?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Wtf are u doing back...Ill knock yo ass out
      How dare you speak to me that way. You should kneel to me now and I'll spare you on the 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        Thurman just defended his tile against an unranked nobody far worse than Rolls and he damn near got knocked out. Pacquiao looked great against Broner. You are picking Thurman to win and you always pick the wrong guy to win. Pac will beat Thurman and GGG will KO Canelo. Enjoy!
        Lopez worse than Rolls?

How?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Lopez worse than Rolls?

How?
          Triple Tards dont know $h1t about boxing!

Comment

Nope! Pac is going to beat the tish out of Thurman.

I would have gone with Thurman for this fight, but he crossed a line with the "crucify" comment. Pac is a devout Christian who quotes scriptures and he is ANGRY for a change.

Of late, Pac has shown a lot of respect for his opponents and wished for an entertaining fight, but this time pac has stated that Thurman will answer for his comment.

Thurman did offer an apology, but Freddie just smiled and said Pac is going to destroy you.

Comment

Hit him back? He's not new to this game you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                I think most people are just hoping Thurman doesn’t win. He’s a part time fighter. He will take a long layoff after the fight either way, prolly even if wins dramatically. Thurman was touch and go against Lopez, so don’t get all high and mighty unless u predicted that?
                So we're rooting for Pacquiao to win...even though there's no chance he fights Spence or Crawford? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
                  So we're rooting for Pacquiao to win...even though there's no chance he fights Spence or Crawford? Lol.
                  crawford already duck pac and after pac beat thurman he will fight spence.

Comment

Every time KT misses his hook Pac-Man will counter to his body they all seen his weakness that’s why he was picked instead of Spence !! PAC is a vet and ATG , KT is runtime not same fighter Lopez hurt him for Christ sakes !!

Comment

Could say the same for Pacs right hook

Comment

Working...
                      X