Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury looking on PEDs and ripped during the Wladimir Klitschko promotion.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Fury looking on PEDs and ripped during the Wladimir Klitschko promotion.

This is the pic which made my mind up when it came to Tyson being juiced to the gills.

As an internet expert on these things it is with a heavy heart I disclose this information. you are correct sir fury is actually wearing a cloaking device in the photo which concealed all traces of ripped muscle to throw ukad off his scent in real life he looked like a 6 foot 9 version of arnie.

Tyson was on hgh first you know huge gigantic hams/ boar meat.

Then he switched to pure testosterone collected from young hughies gonads after a hill climb.

Tysons mother concocted the potions using jars of gypsy tears but they had to be pre millenial tears as there deemed uncorrupted.
    Last edited by PsychoPat; 12-26-2017, 11:51 AM.

Comment

That was for the 2nd fight wasn't it? Which Fury ducked out of.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post
        This is the pic which made my mind up when it came to Tyson being juiced to the gills.

Tell him to meet me in Tijuana, and he'll be ripped & ready..

Comment

Originally posted by White Willy View Post

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          As an internet expert on these things it is with a heavy heart I disclose this information. you are correct sir fury is actually wearing a cloaking device in the photo which concealed all traces of ripped muscle to throw ukad off his scent in real life he looked like a 6 foot 9 version of arnie.

Tyson was on hgh first you know huge gigantic hams/ boar meat.

Then he switched to pure testosterone collected from young hughies gonads after a hill climb.

Tysons mother concocted the potions using jars of gypsy tears but they had to be pre millenial tears as there deemed uncorrupted.

Tyson and Hughie Fury both use dodgy ***** PEDs that don't have any effect on the body whatsoever - except for giving you acne and/or making you go bald.

***** PEDs are also remarkable in that they don't show up in tests until 18 months after the samples have been analysed.
          Last edited by kafkod; 12-26-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            Tyson and Hughie Fury both use dodgy ***** PEDs that don't have any effect on the body whatsoever - except for giving you acne and/or making you go bald.

***** PEDs are also remarkable in that they don't show up in tests until 18 months after the samples have been analysed.
            They help him lose all that fat in weeks.

You know they were detected straight away. They didn't charge him until the info leaked. Makes you think what else they've been covering up.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

I've learnt from my research that to even sustain a dose of these highly volatile ***** peds. A gypsy must first sleep under there caravan during full moon and howl for approx 10 mins. followed by benchpressing there naked sisters until they create enough sweat/tears for the mother to convert into gypsy tear which is then mixed with morning dew as a base mix for the ped

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                That was for the 2nd fight wasn't it? Which Fury ducked out of.
                It was for the first fight

Comment

Fury was in great shape for the first Klitschko fight

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    They help him lose all that fat in weeks.

You know they were detected straight away. They didn't charge him until the info leaked. Makes you think what else they've been covering up.
                    Stop lying about it.

The charges were brought in June 2016 and the news was leaked to the press about a month later.

Nandrolone doesn't help you lose weight, btw.
                    Last edited by kafkod; 12-26-2017, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X