No announcement yet.

Joshua says he lost because he didn't want to be in the ring with Ruiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Completely agree but these bozo's want to make it into something more complicated just so they can put on their tinfoil hats and chat nonesense.

AJ wasn't good enough on the night now he has to prove if he ever was, end of story.
    Exactly.

When Wilder and Fury lose, it'll be interesting to see how they react.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
      So your reliable source is the "internet"... haha, a clown answer as expected.

Even Dawejko didn't confirm or deny as per the sparring code and apparently AJ's dad was just mad that AJ lost and was blaming on the house, the ref etc sorted out by Hearn/Matchroom. Anything disagreeing is just conjecture.

Hearn makes more money if AJ keeps winning, he's a business man, he wouldn't have made it where he is by cashing in on the first oppurtunity that arises. Whether you believe he cares about the fighters or not is barley relative at all. Also you don't know s.h.i.t about running businesses, you can build a whole reputation off integrity if you wanted to, or you can also run a dodgy business ripping people off and taking advantage of them like you seem to think is acceptable.

I don't believe Hearn is the most truthful person ever to say the least but you've completely made up a whole narrative to suit and fulfil your agenda of Hearn and AJ bashing, it's obvious you follow LDBC social media.

AJ's his own man, Hearn couldn't sue him for not fighting if he wanted to and there's no other way he could force AJ to do anything.

I'll wait for your next conspiracy theory "Hearn drugged AJ put on a fat suit and beat him up"
      Why are you blowing Eddie Hearn and sucking him off so hard? Are you is woman or something. You act like you are his girlfriend wife or bitch. How long are you planning on sucking off Eddie's balls; Until they dry up and shrink? That way you won't leave none for his wife.

The fact is AJ is owned by Matchroom. Therefore, he does what he is told. He is forced to toe the company line; Whether it be good or bad for him.

Eddie is like Joshua's career advisor. Therefore, Anthony trusts Hearn to make all of his career moves for him. It was never Joshua's idea to fight in America in the first place. That was all Eddie Hearn's idea.

Also, AJ never chose Andy Ruiz as a last minute replacement opponent. Again that was Eddie Hearn's idea too.

Now you are falsely accusing me of being LDBC why? It's because I refuse to blow and suck Eddie off as well. However, if you were any kind of man you wouldn't either.

Also, you you don't know shit about business because all promoters have to lie, cheat and steal in order to keep up with the competition; Even MMA promoters lie, steal and cheat. It's the nature of the business.

Most of these fighters who are signed to these promotional companies don't have private or independent accountants and attorneys. Most of them are picked by the same promoter they are working with.
      Last edited by champion4ever; 08-07-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Why are you blowing Eddie Hearn and sucking him off so hard? Are you is woman or something. You are act like you are his girlfriend wife or bitch. How long are you planning on sucking off Eddie balls; Until they dry up and shrink? That way you want leave none for his wife.

The fact is AJ is owned by Matchroom. Therefore, he does what he is told. He is forced to toe the company line; Whether it be good or bad for him.

Eddie is like Joshua's career advisor. Therefore, Anthony trusts Hearn to make all of his career moves for him. It was never Joshua's idea to fight in America in the first place. That was all Eddie Hearn's idea.

Also, AJ never chose Andy Ruiz as a last minute replacement opponent. Again that was Eddie Hearn's idea too.

Now you are falsely accusing me of being LDBC because I refuse to blow and suck Eddie off. However, if you were any kind of man you wouldn't either.

Also, you you don't know shit about business because all promoters have to lie, cheat and steal in order to keep up with the competition; Even MMA promoters lie, steal and cheat. It's the nature of the business.

Most of these fighters who are signed to these promotional companies don't have private or independent accountants and attorneys. Most of them are picked by the same promoter they are working with.
        Strangely detailed description from you there. No need guessing what you get up to in your spare time.

I'm not even defending Eddie just pointing out you stupidity in your conspiracies and the fact you accuse Eddie of sabotaging potential fights with Wilder and Fury for massive money deliberately by throwing him in with Ruiz to make quick cash instead.

At least take a legitimate gripe with the man's integrity/immorality and use a real scenario such as Rivas not being notified. Don't go fantasising.

To be fair I've seen your posts on here and they're generally pretty low IQ so I shouldn't expect anything different.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
          It's kinda how boxing became accessible to poor people.

Glaukos way back in like 540 BC is your first undertrained Olympic champion. He's a classic story at this point. A farm boy who while working on a farm displayed incredible power and was put into the tournament. He got ****ed up pretty bad but his awesome right got him through.

Prior to him boxing was exclusively elites.

In the early days of England boxing is backed by lords and kings and slowly finds its way into dingey gambling dens by the 19th century before finally governments step in and create sanctioning bodies in the 20th century.

That said, yeah it could actually have major play. Guys who tend to play around with boxing tend to be richer. Historically anyway. I dunno about recent champs and how rich they were.....they all kinda seem poor right? Except the odd Amir here or there right?
          I'm not gonna lie that the majority would be poor and hungry with a system that allows them to prosper and a reasonable way out of poverty. But then you see Chris Eubank Jr who was raised very privileged but trains full on 365 days a year. That's some real dedication anyone can respect, shows me that all you really need is a love for the sport and a willingness to sacrifice time and effort for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
            I'm not gonna lie that the majority would be poor and hungry with a system that allows them to prosper and a reasonable way out of poverty. But then you see Chris Eubank Jr who was raised very privileged but trains full on 365 days a year. That's some real dedication anyone can respect, shows me that all you really need is a love for the sport and a willingness to sacrifice time and effort for it.
            No disrespect to junior, but I’ve always felt that Chris enjoys the fitness aspect of boxing far more than actual boxing. If it weren’t for his father, he’d probably be a great boxercise coach.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              No disrespect to junior, but I’ve always felt that Chris enjoys the fitness aspect of boxing far more than actual boxing. If it weren’t for his father, he’d probably be a great boxercise coach.
              I think he's a decent boxer but his father's delusion followed by his own proves that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He is still a dedicated boxer and one I can respect for that, it's just he clearly likes an all action swarming style which lacks sharp technique, as much like his father he aims to please the crowd. We see boxers like that from all walks of life. If he was only doing it for fitness then damn he's overachieving quite a bit I must say. I'm sure there's a litany of high achievers in the sport who came from normal or privileged backgrounds like him was my main point.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrsantiago View Post
                So you think delahoya was at his best in that fight ??? Lol.
                Don’t get me wrong it’s boxing so it doesn’t matter once the bell rings and I enjoyed every bullet pac man hit him with and even to this day when delahoya says some dumb **** I go back and watch that fight lol.
                Lol. Greent. Ima homwstch That right. De la hoeya is the lyingest mfer ever. That dive he took against hopkins was the worst acting I have ever seen. And that run forest run move he did against Trinidad was the *****est move in boxing history.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  My wife hated Floyd because of his attitude but I always told her, you can dislike the character but never disrespect the athlete because that man is the hardest working dude in the sport. Richest man in boxing and he still trained like he was getting ready for his first pro fight. Never gave the opponent an inch before the fight.
                  Same here.

He never gave an inch during the fight either.

Comment

Originally posted by BoloShot View Post
                    I didn't mean to say if you're affluent you can't have heart. I just meant it's totally reasonable and there's a lot of history.

I'm not about to pretend to know what's in Joshua's heart. I personally don't buy it myself. I am a bit of a hater but it ain't his heart I been hating on.

Since Joshua's debut his posture and position game have bugged me. You can see all sorts of old posts from me complaining about how the kid drops posture once an exchange is initiated and how that will get him KOd. Which, as far as I am concerned, is exactly wtf happened.

His heart was what I always actually went to bat for. People say he's skilled but his skills got him on the canvas against Wlad and when he got up he wasn't so cautious. He got up because he has heart and he took it to Wlad because he has heart.

I think what happened to him is he got exposed. It wasn't like Wlad where he was simply a step behind the old king but knowledgeable of Wlad's game. Ruiz put him in a position where he didn't know what to do, not, he knew what to do and couldn't do it. That is a very hard position to be in.

Once he gets a look at the tape and gets some posture work done he'll be good to go and plenty full of heart, but, if they don't work on the kid's posture game Ruiz may break him quickly.

I personally don't think it's got anything to do with money, I could be wrong, and don't feel like his money is an unreasonable rationalization tough.

I'm telling you, quit blowing smoke up his ass while he's halfbaked and the kid will be something real special. I hope he does at least well enough to continue on and get himself a new camp or at least some new team members in his camp.

I don't have an issue with his team per se so much as he's been champion and no one ever dealt with his most obvious flaws. We called him Flex early for a reason and it's still true. He can't posture like he's lifting when throwing punches. Anyone who simply stands their ground and uses actual boxing posture will blow him out with a very simple punch when you punch strategy.

Anthony Joshua is a talented mother ****er, it'd be sad for him to be done so early over something so very fixable.

Comment

Working...
                    X