Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz, Days Before Fight, Charged With Sexual Assault

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
    LMAO funny how the other side of the table gets offended when you their boxers and their country.
    But your boxers were actually guilty of their crimes. What Chudd said about Brook is not. There's a massive difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      So one fighter then? But do you have any evidence for Brook taking coke? Do you have any evidence for him getting attacked by a machete because he made a pass at a man?

Of course you don't because that was just haters making those kind of claims to smear him. Like every British fighter gets by Americans.
      Ricky Hatton coke head, Calzaghe coke head, Benn coke head, there are rumors of a lot more but hey you can live in the dark if you'd like. I didn't hear these things from American publications as I gather they couldn't care less, this is news from the UK.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sid-Knee;19140003]But your boxers were actually guilty of their crimes. What Chudd said about Brook is not. There's a massive difference.[/QUOTE
        Okay isn't your index finger sore yet from pointing it like a clown

Comment

[QUOTE=Califire209;19140001]
          Okay you got a 5 fighter list in your hand and your compairing that to thousands of American boxers.
          Slow your little punk ass roll and put your E.T. finger down.. Don't be bitter that you're British Heroes been getting their ass whipped lately by this side of the pond.
          I'm telling the truth but you think i'm saying this because British fighters have been getting their asses whipped by Americans?

What???

Deflate yourself you fool.

Only 2 fighters have been beaten recently by Americans and they were the weight drained Brook who had facial damage, and Flannagan who had been out of the ring for 14 months.

Do you say that when all the poisonous Americans are ripping into British fighters and being anti British all the time? I don't think you do. Seems you're angry for me telling the truth. Much better than all the lies that come from you freaks.

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
            LMAO funny how the other side of the table gets offended when you their boxers and their country.
            I swear people that defend guys they don't know and never met is funny. I get you like a person but if they do dumb stuff it's ok to call it like it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Ricky Hatton coke head, Calzaghe coke head, Benn coke head, there are rumors of a lot more but hey you can live in the dark if you'd like. I didn't hear these things from American publications as I gather they couldn't care less, this is news from the UK.
              Big fac big facts,, good shyt good post

Comment

You agree but think i'm irrational for basically saying the same thing?

Hahahahaha.

Mad!!
                No, you accused Americans as the poster boys for deviant behavior. When you haven't even considered the cretins in your own backyard like Billy Joe Saunders soliciting men to suck their dicks.

Comment

You said "All" while naming only one fighter.

So what, Calzaghe and Hatton sniffed a bit of coke when their careers were done. Are you saying that is the same as assaulting people and rape?

Comment

[QUOTE=Califire209;19140016]
                    But your boxers were actually guilty of their crimes. What Chudd said about Brook is not. There's a massive difference.[/QUOTE
                    Okay isn't your index finger sore yet from pointing it like a clown
                    It seems Americans love lies and smears but hate truth.

You can't handle the truth, that's not my fault. Suck it up.

Comment

I swear people that defend guys they don't know and never met is funny. I get you like a person but if they do dumb stuff it's ok to call it like it is.
                      But you're defending American boxers beating women and ****. Unless you're going to claim you've met all of them who were guilty and therefore they don't count?

Comment

Working...
                      X