Sixty Percent of Adults Can't Digest Milk, It's for Babies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    that's why i drink almond milk.

and never drink soy milk, that **** turns you into a woman. it has tons of estrogen in it. they say no adult males should drink soy milk unless you are transitioning. it literally gives you boobs and widens your hips and butt.
    I don't drink Milk only because it has hormones, when I cut it out of my diet I stopped getting zits.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      I drink alot of milk, its funny cause people i know who drink milk end up with the runs and ****, me its liek whatever I like it cause I feel like my thrist is quence after I drink a cold cold glass of milk.
      Then you got a lot of White blood in you ese.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        If your body can't handle a few ounces of milk without self imploding you're not a man. I drink milk every day.
        This is a racist statement....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Then you got a lot of White blood in you ese.
          que..............

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
            que..............
            You got European genetics aka Mixed, or are you an indio? cause if you are full blood indio you cannot digest any milk, Natives have 0 percent tolerance to milk and get extreme symptoms like cramping, farts, runs etc.
            ing there for a while.

Comment

I say this **** all the time.

Its also weird as f#ck to me we drink cow milk when woman make milk & you could drink human milk, but thats "nasty" for some reason. There should be assembly lines full of woman with suction cups draining them at some company in Chile. Drinking milk is for sure the weirdest interspecies activity that most regular people willing & without thinking very much about it do daily or on a regular basis.

Comment

Last time I drank milk, I was ****ting for eight hours straight.

That's why I drink soy milk, like a hipster fa*got. Lmao

Comment

I hated milk ever since I can remember, I must have drank milk when I was a baby, but in all seriousness I cannot stand milk. I don't even drink coffee because of milk, I don't like cheese neither, but in small proportions I'll let it pass. I cannot be the only human being who detests milk

Comment

I'm just thankful I don't have a weaker digestive system than a baby.

Comment

SOURCE:
                      http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-33057927

The ability to digest milk may have become common only relatively recently in Europe, a major study of ancient DNA shows.

The analysis of genomes from 101 ancient adults suggests the gene for breaking down the lactose sugar in milk was still rare in the Bronze Age.

The results come as something of a surprise because the gene is widespread among modern Europeans.

The research by an international team is published in Nature journal.
                      The findings illuminate a debate over migrations during the Bronze Age (3,000-5,000 years ago), which - according to the picture emerging from ancient DNA research - was a particularly dynamic period.

"It seems like the Bronze Age is the period where the genetic diversity and distribution that we know today is basically formed," co-author Prof Eske Willerslev, from the University of Copenhagen, Denmark, told BBC News.

The study shows that people of European origin penetrated en masse into Central Asia where they became known as the Sintashta culture. And a population from Europe's eastern periphery called the Yamnaya, who carried ancestry also found in Native Americans, pushed far into northern and central Europe.
                      Late appearance

The team was able to look at some of the genetic characteristics of these ancient individuals. One thing that stood out was the scarcity of a variant in the gene (called LCT) that codes for lactase, an enzyme that breaks down lactose.
                      The ability in adulthood to break down lactose is rare or absent in most parts of the world. Those without the mutation can experience unpleasant side effects if they consume substantial amounts of milk.

"The ability to drink milk is a very unique European feature - you also find it in a few African groups, but there it is due to different mutations," said Prof Willerslev.
                      Researchers had previously linked the emergence of lactose tolerance to the Neolithic period, when domestic cattle were introduced to Europe by Anatolian farmers. But Neolithic genomes haven't turned up any evidence of an increase in the trait at this time.
                      "At the end of the Bronze Age, this genetic ability is still extremely rare," said Eske Willerslev, describing the result as a surprise.

"We see a slight increased frequency not in Europe but to the east, on the steppe. One possibility is that after the Bronze Age, this genetic ability was brought into Europe and is then selected for."

Go to the source site to read more...

Comment

Working...
                      X