Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Johann Duhaupus - Face To Face in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller, Johann Duhaupus - Face To Face in NYC

Miller vs. Duhaupus Press Conference Photos Gallery - Matchroom Boxing USA makes their triumphant return to the United States as former Middleweight World Champion and BROOKLYN BOXING Ambassador DANIEL JACOBS, (33-2-0, 29 KO's), returns for a 12-round middleweight showdown against undefeated world ranked Polish contender MACIEJ SULECKI, (26-0-0, 10 KO's). The event takes place Saturday, April 28 from Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY and will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Ed Mulholland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miller wears the same shirt and pants everytime. Big baby is knockin him out

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
      Miller wears the same shirt and pants everytime. Big baby is knockin him out
      Might be why he needs the Joshua fight, to buy new clothes

Comment

Dahapas, the bum that wilder knocked out. What a joke. Anybody that's lost to wilder is garbage

Comment

This is the best opponent of Big Baby's career, I'm looking forward to this fight

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              This is the best opponent of Big Baby's career, I'm looking forward to this fight
              Me too. Duhaupus is usually really game and Miller didn't look to great last time out.
              Last edited by Mammoth; 02-20-2018, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Duhaupas is the best Wilder`s victory and the best Miller`s opponent so far..

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                  Dahapas, the bum that wilder knocked out. What a joke. Anybody that's lost to wilder is garbage
                  Duhaupas gave some trouble to Wilder, too, and knocked out Helenius (not that the latter is something special, but he was touted as the next big European thing at one point).

I think that if the Frenchman trains and fights hard enough, he could upset Miller.
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 02-21-2018, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Matchroom Boxing USA makes their triumphant return to the United States as former Middleweight World Champion and BROOKLYN BOXING Ambassador DANIEL JACOBS, (33-2-0, 29 KO's), returns for a 12-round middleweight showdown against undefeated world ranked Polish contender MACIEJ SULECKI, (26-0-0, 10 KO's).
                    Is that THE Daniel Jacobs? The one that went 12 rounds with GGG?

Comment

Working...
                    X