Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins say's he will go down to 160 and fight Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather struggles to make 150 then struggles to keep that extra weight on

Sit Down B-Hop lol, I love the guy and he is a legend himself but B-Hop always struggled with Authentic Boxers even in his PRIME against Roy Jones Jr their first fight and then with Jermaine Taylor twice and most recently with Chad Dawson

EVERYBODY WANT THAT MAYWEATHER FIGHT LOTTERY TICKET!

Comment

Impossible Floyd weighed-in at 150 and was 150 on fight night for a fight at 152!

Have u ever seen Bernard nxt to Floyd, Bernard is to big and tall!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Hopkins has an eye on the pay day

I think he might have been joking at first and then thought "You know, I might actually try this"

Floyd's not going near 160 the guy is a small Jr MW and not even a big WW.
        That's exactly what happened

Comment

Now would be the time for B-Hop to campaign for it, not the most appealing fight on any number of levels but to see two guys of that level in the same ring is very rare the highest of high class chess match although it might end up like Pep-Ross 3

Comment

Bernard is probably looking to cash out, Mayweather fights are boring enough already, I don't see a lot of action in this fight. Bhop don't want to fight Ward is cause Ward is in his prime, Mayweather is on his way out too, so why not. The undercard better be good or there is no way it sells on PPV.

Comment

You literally couldn't pay me to watch that fight.

My god what a snoozefest that would be

Comment

Bhop schools him. Probably drop him a few times too.
                I doubt Floyd would get credit if he somehow won, beating a drained 49 year old man lol

Comment

Hopkins couldnt make 160 with a gun to his head.

Comment

bernard'll whoop floyd

Comment

BHop couldn't make 160 lbs at 48 years old even he tried. His body has settled at the higher weight classes now. It's been nearly ten years (2005) since he's last fought at the Middleweight division. The old man will risk organ failure by depleting his body of all the vitamins, minerals, nutrients and electrolytes it needs in order to function
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 09-15-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X