No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arce Believes Pacquiao Has Used Performance Enhancers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    What? lmao Arce backpedaled like that? What exactly are "undetectable performance enhancing vitamins" anyway? Iron? lmao I'd love to know what possible advantages mega-doses of iron might impart! And if these "substances" weren't illegal in the sport of boxing, why would they need to be "undetectable?" That's some comical shit Jorge pulled.
    Weell...boxers are not too smart. It's possible that someone pointed out to him that what he'd just said was slander, and was the same thing that the Mayweather fmily and Oscar were sued for. So he wisely retracted and lamely amended his comment.

Yes, if they are legal and undetectable no fighter would be without them.... Like the American Express slogan. "Don't leave home without it"...

Comment

It's the Philippine Miltary A-side Meth.

Comment

Originally posted by hitem27 View Post
        Manny will continue to get knocked the F U C K out until he comes clean. The truth will set him free. Also Freddie roach has a history of peds with fighters he's trained including James toney, mickey rourke, himself and many more
        Mickey Rourke may have had a handul of fights but I think he was a bit crazy, starting to box when well over 30 because he had had a few amateur fights and felt himself to be a "tough guy".. I seem to recall that he had his face re-arranged a few times. so he quit. The last time I heard anything about him was years ago, and it mentioned that he had a personal gym and gave The Roach all his equipment which helped The Roach start his gym.
        I could be wrong in a detail or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Thaibox
          another lawsuit coming lol
          was just about to say this

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

All the years and he decides to make a statement about Pac PEDs now?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              If you're a fighter these days and you're scared ****less of someone, all you have to do is say "I'll fight anybody anywhere except for this guy because he's on PEDs
              Basically that's what Floyd Did!!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Grown man trolling...now you've pretty much hit a rockbottom at life..
                you are just dirty because i got you a beauty

and it sounds like you need a third

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  If you're a fighter these days and you're scared ****less of someone, all you have to do is say "I'll fight anybody anywhere except for this guy because he's on PEDs
                  That's not a reasonable post at all, Arce isn't fighting Pacquaio. The real reality is most of these boxers are on drugs no need to bring in that crap about they are scared.

Comment

No ****, obviously Arce & Pacquiao aren't fighting. Lol. I was speaking in general terms, all these boxers out there talking about "yeah I'll take anyone anywhere anytime", but then they get asked specific names it's all of a sudden "well naw except for him cuz he on PEDs".

I'm not saying anyone who says this is scared, but it sure makes for a convenient cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by swinepig View Post
                      you are just dirty because i got you a beauty

and it sounds like you need a third
                      That made zero sense but ok..

Comment

Working...
                      X