Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so Wlad Klitschko ****ing Hayden Panawhatsit out of Heroes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dsanchez View Post
    Dude I'm a fan of rjj but every time I see your sig pic I can't help but lol
    Cheers man... I like Roy too, but it's all ****s and giggles, ain't it?

Thanks to the rest of you guys, too... glad you liked it.

Comment

Well, here we have it. The funniest thread in the history of BS. I don't care what people have written in the past - this is just genius, and simplicity as its finest.

Comment

I'll never think of Corrie Sanders and Hayden Panettiere in the same way again. I can't separate the image now... I'm stoock with it! :shk1:

Comment

LMAO, this is too funny.

The Zag avi is hilarious too.

Comment

lol that was great

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
              LMAO, this is too funny.

The Zag avi is hilarious too.
              your avatar is funnier

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                I thought it was just bull**** but they're being pictured together regularly now, aren't they? (Remember when Heroes was actually worth watching? What was her superpower anyway - the power to make gay boxers appear straight in the press?)

I can just picture their sex life together....

"Tonight I jab your vag lips with my dick. Jab... jab... jab... jab... jab. I not want to actually put it in your vag, just in case I get countered. Your vag might have Corrie Sanders in it. So I just jab the lips, poke your vag lips with my Steelhammer. Jab... jab... jab... jab... jab... jab..."

"come on, Wlad, FFS - stick your dick in and **** the **** out of her hard! This is another Imbragimov!"

Lmao, Anorak! I swear you are a bastard lol, The post about Wlad is enough to kill me without your RJJ sig with Penscola in da house..

Comment

I just laughed so hard at this thread. Keep posting man, i love these threads.

Comment

Working...
                  X