Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Most Luxurious Prisons in the World (where it's not even being locked up)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] The Most Luxurious Prisons in the World (where it's not even being locked up)

Inspired by the other thread. Man some of these prisons are like living in luxury, better than the average Joe on the streets.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/most-luxu...ld/#.xzw226usg

A few more images.

Comment

Comment

CNN documentary where some states are trying to bring that here.

Comment

huh....neat, I reckon

Comment

How is that neat. If someone raped your daughter and their "punishment" was spending 2 years in a Swedish luxury spa resort then being released directly into a subsidized job where they get paid to show up/can't be fired from you probably wouldn't think it's neat. And that's what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              How is that neat. If someone raped your daughter and their "punishment" was spending 2 years in a Swedish luxury spa resort then being released directly into a subsidized job where they get paid to show up/can't be fired from you probably wouldn't think it's neat. And that's what happens.
              It's neat for the criminals. I mean mass murderer Brevik, who killed 77 people of Norway gets to live in one of these.

I mean if I had no skills or education in Western Europe, where most of these luxurious prisons are, I would commit all kinds of crime to live in paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I think all of these are minimum security prisons and doubt they house any rapists.

But I suppose you're on to something. We have one of the highest recidivism rates in the world, so whatever we're doing is perfect.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-20-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I saw an like this before.

But seriously that guy killed 77 people ?

Comment

Looks more like an expensive drug and alcohol rehab facility.

Comment

Working...
                    X