No announcement yet.

Any break up advice ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    All I can say is the fat chicks within 10 miles of Beercules' house have been put on notice.
    Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    Well you always got the back-up plan with that tranny that lives in your building

Sounds like you have a plan B and a plan C, Beercules my man.

Comment

You know what major irrefutable truth I've learned about life and about being a man?

It's that the harder something is, and you suck it up and get through it, you don't take any shortcuts, make any excuses or cop outs... then you will without a doubt get stronger and tougher, and it makes everything else easier.

It's the same principle with breakups. If you suck it up, and take all the pain and get through it, you will become stronger, more disciplined, and the next time you have a breakup, it won't be so hard. In fact it will be easy as shlt, you can brush that **** off like nothing.

But if you take the easy way out, if you look for shortcuts like drugs, and crying, and giving up and running away, then you won't learn a mother****ing thing and you'll always be a bltch.

That's some irrefutable truth right there.

If you keep taking the hard route, and you never give up, and you survive long enough, you will reach a point in your life where you will one day wake up and you'll be alpha as fuck without even trying.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 01-30-2019, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Might be done with my lady.

Vodka, sad songs and she wants to come over. I don't really want her to, but I want to see her.

I don't ****ing know. God damn.

What happend brother beer

Comment

Listening to Alicia Keys.
          oh jesus. hes gone deep lads. send help when he draws for radiohead.

is this the chick who blazes weed? they are a rare breed lad, smoke an L with her and have a real talk with her

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            You know what major irrefutable truth I've learned about life and about being a man?

It's that the harder something is, and you suck it up and get through it, you don't take any shortcuts, make any excuses or cop outs... then you will without a doubt get stronger and tougher, and it makes everything else easier.

It's the same principle with breakups. If you suck it up, and take all the pain and get through it, you will become stronger, more disciplined, and the next time you have a breakup, it won't be so hard. In fact it will be easy as shlt, you can brush that **** off like nothing.

But if you take the easy way out, if you look for shortcuts like drugs, and crying, and giving up and running away, then you won't learn a mother****ing thing and you'll always be a bltch.

That's some irrefutable truth right there.

If you keep taking the hard route, and you never give up, and you survive long enough, you will reach a point in your life where you will one day wake up and you'll be alpha as fuck without even trying.
            what happened with your lady, are you on the stalking her while sending her massive blocks of text stage? we need updates lad!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              oh jesus. hes gone deep lads. send help when he draws for radiohead.

is this the chick who blazes weed? they are a rare breed lad, smoke an L with her and have a real talk with her
              Yeah man I was really upset

I was playing 'If I ain't got you' over and over. What a ****ing p u s s y I am lmao.

Everything is good now, thank Allah, I mean Jesus.

Comment

Just want to say thank you guys

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  What happend brother beer
                  Long ****ing story lad, everything is cool now.

Imagined she got BBCd?

Comment

Imagined she got BBCd?

did you do a darkseid and send her long blocks of crazy text bcos she came home 15 minutes late?

Comment

Imagined she got BBCd?

You can write the long story out bro. Do it. Im all ears.

Advice from a guy just been through it.
                      Broke up with my girl of 2.5 yrs not so long ago

I did not call or text her at all for 3 or 4 months.

Nothing. No contact.

She calls. I miss the call. She does it again, i dont pick up. I dont wanna know.

Shes relentless. She calls when im at work. I txt her back and tell her to piss off.

Eventually talk on the fone. I grill her about if shes been with someone else. She swears over and over she hasnt.

She was going through a rough patch and she did not know what she wanted anymore. Had issus with frends etc. And some of her whore frends told her to ditch me.

I always know that bytches come back.

No contact for 4 months and she was hunting me down etc

Take tht as advice

Bytches are fuqqin dumb as shyt.

She told me i was so angry with you for the first 2 months because you never called.

I was like...you dumb fuqqin bytch you broke up with me so why the flyn fuq should i call you?

Bytches do dumb shyt.

Dont call her. No drunk texts.

Dissappear from her life. Social media...everything

Let them reminisce about you. They are emotional and dumb as fuq. Bytches always come back

Comment

Working...
                      X