Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you rate a beterbiev win over barrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and I just noticed you said Ward gets praise for bearing Barrera. Ward gets praise for beating Froch, Kessler and Kovalev across two divisions. You know, actually fighting live bodies. You people want to give praise to Golovkin for fighting lemieux's and jacobs's. Gtfo

Comment

It would be his best win and would firmly cement him in contender status. Barrera is kind of workman like but he has good size, good power and some ability, I think he can handle most guys at 175 although not the very top.

So beating Barrera would put Beterbiev in that upper category.

I don't know how much praise Ward gets for beating Barrera though, it is a decent win on the pile maybe back end of his good wins but I don't see it being said as anything more.

Comment

Give him credit but if he stops Barrera then I wouldn't put much more into it as that would be my prediction. Ward isn't gonna smoke anyone out by KO, Artur is. This would be Beterbiev's best win to date. It isn't Ward's top 5, but close to it

And that's not a knock on Sullivan whatsoever

Comment

not really cause i dont think barrera is much good. Having said that, if he demolishes him its pretty impressive, seen as he gave ward problems
          Barrera-Ward was a close fight.

But Ward had his shady home judges as usual, who gave him rounds for clamping, clinching, grappling, headbutting and other illegal tactics.

Just be honest and state your true agenda.....stop pretending to be boxing fans!

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            not really cause i dont think barrera is much good. Having said that, if he demolishes him its pretty impressive, seen as he gave ward problems
            he didn't give ward any problems. Even if Beterbiev stops him you shouldn't be impressed at all seeing as how ward and shabransky already floored him, just didn't have the power to finish the job.

Or if you want to renege and go that route then why aren't you impressed with Errol Spence? Going by your same standards Ruslan knocked Algieri down but couldn't finish, Manny did the same thing, Khan struggled to get a win, but Spence tore right through him.

So if you would be impressed by Beterbiev, surely you have had nothing but great things to say of Spence? I mean that is if you aren't biased, right?

Comment

TS called Barrera a bum, now he wants Beterbiev to get praise if he beats him?

Comment

Comment

And if Barrera beats Beterbiev?

Comment

Originally posted by firstborn View Post
                    Just be honest and state your true agenda.....stop pretending to be boxing fans!
                    One posts on an openly white supremacy site(see sig) and the other sucks him off and defends him 24/7...clear agenda

Comment

Good win, nothing spectacular. Beterbiev should take take of this guy if he is the goods.

Comment

Working...
                      X