No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders to fight GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
    This would be good news. BJS/GGG would be under a deadline to hurry up and make this fight happen due to the WBA deadline. Jacobs/Haymon could request an immediate purse-bid and then it would be too late.

All the belts in December, then Jacobs in March, Derevyanchenko/Johnson (IBF mando) in June in KZ, and Canelo in September.

Good plan East Coast. Sounds really good and makes a ton of sense. How about Canelo's schedule till September 17 2017. What are your thoughts on opponents/

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post

I am not sure if it was serious, but its funny as fook..
      Somebody link this dude to Flounders filming that guy getting undressed behind the wheel of his car.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Boxing/comm...r_someone_and/

I'll try find video. Here's a comment from the link, [–][deleted] 19 points 1 month ago
      He's going to prison for that, impersonating a copper to make someone get bollock naked... I like billy, but that was major ****y.
      permalinkembed
      Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 09-13-2016, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        Interesting. In the Eubank/Saunders video interview where Eubanks wanted a rematch with Saunders, GGGs name came up. Eubanks was posturing about GGG. Saunders said "GGG? GGG can beat us both on the same night."
        Funny thing is he would beat them on the same night, I'd fancy GGG to stop them both if he fought them at the same time.

BJ Flounders was struggling with Eubanks power, and Eubanks himself don't have a defence not that I've seen anyway and certainly not the skill to avoid the big punches of a guy who is clearly too powerful for anyone south of 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          Good plan East Coast. Sounds really good and makes a ton of sense. How about Canelo's schedule till September 17 2017. What are your thoughts on opponents/
          Really depends if Canelo stays at 154lbs. Peter Nelson is interested in Brook/Canelo, that'd be Canelo's May fight. But if Jessie Vargas beats Pacquiao, I'm sure they'll have him in the running for the fight too.

If Canelo does move up to 160, I think he fights someone like Heiland or Tureano in December rather than Monroe if he beats Rosado. Not sure who he'd pick for his May fight at that point, maybe still Brook.

Comment

Working...
          X