Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan Tells Anthony Joshua To Head To America For Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
    I can see the attraction of fighting in New York for an international fighter, but Vegas only benefits the house fighters and fighters looking for a cash-out.
    Needs Hearn to get a move on with his America adventure, so theyre lead promoter in any Vegas fight. **** giving up control for $50mil, last weekend shows what happens. Hearn said in a recent interview Joshua's next fight after April will be Nov/Dec, sounds like the US to me.

Pretty ironic Khan's wanted Mayweather and Pacquiao all this time, and his best chance has come when hes come back to the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Yeah what big fights were they malinaggi fight was in Madison as garden basement beat a has been in zab Judah off you went to Peterson's backyard in Washington and got beat up then your American career was over when garcier sent you night night after a few short rounds Joshua is already a much bigger name throughout the world
      Marcos Maidana was a big card in Vegas , Khan was probably the 4th biggest draw in boxing at that time.
      too bad Bradley ducked him that derailed his career

Joshua is not bigger name around the world

Comment

He just wants AJ far away from his wife

Comment

Originally posted by TripleJ View Post
          He just wants AJ far away from his wife
          T:smileysexhat's a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
            Khan has been avoiding his legacy fight for years and can't even fill a decent sized arena in the UK.

AJ is fighting in the national stadium and banged Khan's wife.

Comment

AJ doesn`t need America. Uk is his Mecca, just like Germany was mecca of Klitschko brothers.

Comment

For once I actually agree with Khan. However it does't have to just be the USA. As World champion he should be global. He's mentioned Africa in the past, so it is time to travel!

Comment

Khan has a point, it will definitely help grow AJ brand more fighting in the US will allow more people to be familiar with him. I remember Reggie Miller called him Anthony Johnson when he went to a warriors basketball game lol But anyway if he wants to grow his brand AJ will have to Branch out eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    Khan has been avoiding his legacy fight for years and can't even fill a decent sized arena in the UK.

AJ is fighting in the national stadium and banged Khan's wife.

I was already laughing at the idea Amir Khan offering unified hw champion Anthony Joshua (earning last year of 47m dollars) career advice.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                      AJ doesn`t need America. Uk is his hideout, just like Germany was mecca of Klitschko brothers.
                      FTFY, you're welcome

Comment

Working...
                      X