No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia - Killing journalist thinking GGG won LMAO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    Love how people rip fans for playing the popularity contest with journalist opinions (which I agree is stupid), then they go do the same thing with clips from fighters who have already shown a bias against certain other fighters in the past.
    haha yes exactly this

arguing from authority

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      He is right.

The right man won.

Journalist are pure sh.it.

Those.pigs does not know about boxing
      Yup. By far the majority of fighters and trainers, including judges thought canelo won. Literally only media members think otherwise lol but hey those the same media guys that all built the hype job up in the first place, openly rooted for him, predicted he would destroy canelo and we're upset when it didn't happen so rather say canelo won said it was a draw or laughably GGG won. Yet GGG face, his trainer thinking he lost, being bullied by the smaller man, and the majority of fighters and trainers say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
        Yup. By far the majority of fighters and trainers, including judges thought canelo won. Literally only media members think otherwise lol but hey those the same media guys that all built the hype job up in the first place, openly rooted for him, predicted he would destroy canelo and we're upset when it didn't happen so rather say canelo won said it was a draw or laughably GGG won. Yet GGG face, his trainer thinking he lost, being bullied by the smaller man, and the majority of fighters and trainers say otherwise.
        This...

But most of the media are fat guys like Dan Rafael and those jerks

Comment

It always astounds me how bad pro fighters are at judging fights. No wonder so many of them think they got robbed in fights they lost clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I'm not going to repeat myself 3 times in the same thread. And, regarding the face stuff, that is the noobiest way to judge a fight.
            I'm ok with people thinking Canelo won, but when people can't explain why, they just quote fighters (most of whom don't like him) and bring up bruises, or tells me they don't know a lot about the science. If that's not you, then you should pick another avenue and not do as the casuals do. I resist those arguments, even when they support my view, because they undermine my own ability to explain what I saw.
            Well said. I think Golovkin won and I don't need the opinion of a bunch of clearly biased people on either side of the argument to make my argument for me. Especially when the bias is so obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Well said. I think Golovkin won and I don't need the opinion of a bunch of clearly biased people on either side of the argument to make my argument for me. Especially when the bias is so obvious.
              GGG fans were the first ones to turn cry baby and start putting together list of any media person they could find to prove GGG won. Finding any blog even if nobody ever heard of them and they got 5 twitter followers add them to list we need to look at something to help us sleep because GGG got his face broken and walked down and whooped Mexican Style as he was retreating scared jabbing all night. That's the only reason Canelo fans started pointing out that fighters, trainers overwhelmingly agreed with the judges. Like always GGG fans start some shyt they can't finish just like GGG begging and crying for a Mexican Style fight and tapping out of it. Now the excuse making and tears

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                Mikey Garcia says Canelo won 8-4 and phuked him up and dominated GGG. Then kills media who say GGG won. And says all the fighters know Canelo won

So Crawford isn't a fighter now, because he thought Golovkin won?

Last I remembered, Mikey kept his name and path away from Crawford because he know's Crawford ****s him up.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  So Crawford isn't a fighter now, because he thought Golovkin won?

Last I remembered, Mikey kept his name and path away from Crawford because he know's Crawford ****s him up.
                  1 fighter doesn't change his point you can always find exceptions. Mikey is giving his opinion and if he says every fighter I talked to says Canelo won I believe him. There is already a massive list of fighters and trainers that said Canelo won and it dwarfs the list of fighters and trainers saying GGG won. Either way the media got it wrong according the judges, fighters and trainers that's his point. Too many in the media saying canelo didn't win and he's seeing a total different story in the gyms and conversations with fighters he's had.

Comment

Mikey Garcia don't know what the media talking about every fighter I spoke to saying Canelo won. well he ain't lying...Overwhelmingly the fighters saying Canelo won. Here is List of fighters and trainers saying Canelo beat GGG

M Tyson
                    G Foreman
                    JC Chavez
                    M Cotto
                    R Garcia
                    J Arce
                    W Monroe
                    C Traux
                    A Trout
                    C Bundridge
                    A Ward
                    A Khan
                    Marco Antonio Barrera
                    Mikey G
                    Andy Lee
                    Martin Murray
                    E Spence
                    Sergio Mora
                    B Hopkins
                    J Linares
                    P Quillin
                    T Bellew
                    D Haye
                    F Mayweather SR
                    E Morales
                    D Lemieux
                    J Williams
                    P Smith
                    L Smith
                    Jermell Charlo
                    Jermall Charlo
                    Claressa Shields
                    Steve Bunce
                    Caleb Plant
                    Jason Quigley
                    Anthony Fowler
                    Dave Coldwell
                    Badou Jack
                    Mungia
                    Andy Lee
                    Jeff Mayweather
                    Dewey Cooper
                    Luis Tapia
                    Ladarious Miller
                    Kevin Newmen
                    Rolando Romero
                    Fernando Vargas
                    Adam Booth
                    Josh Kelly
                    Jorge Travieso Arce
                    Humberto Chiquita González
                    Shakur Stevenson
                    Floyd Mayweather Sr
                    Sugar Ray Leonard

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                      Because. Survival of the fittest, that's why. Nobody respects the loser and it's not JMM/Pac type of fight where loser is respected in defeat. Even if that was rigged (most likely, it was) then f-ck Golovkin's team for not having enough power to influence judges. If you want to win, you better win big, like Usyk against Gassiev in Russia, so even the dumbest kind of judges wouldn't question your victory. Some career had to die that night
                      That's a lame excuse. Whatever happened to common sense?

Comment

Working...
                      X