Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Not Intimidated: Spence Doesn't Really Hit That Hard!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Man! Love that grin! Manny looks hungry and wants to eat Spence alive. He knows how to beat him.

Pac: "He doesn’t really hit that hard,”
    Pac: "He is like Ledwaba,” said Pacquiao said.

And you know what he did to Ledwaba. That grin says it all.

lol I like how choo think

Comment

• Originally posted by Thaim View Post
      Manny can not take Spence lightly. It would be a huge mistake.
      i dont think he is... i think it's the other way around. team spenc is the one taking manny lightly talking about he'll be glad to give manny his retirement check!

Comment

• Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
        And you don't think corporations in the Philippines are not itching to have Manny in the Philippines?

San Miguel Corp. was more than willing to pay Marquez $100 million for a fifth fight in the Philippines.

And that was just one company.
        well, has there been any offers for the past 20 something years of pac's career??? lmao!!! i dont think the philipines is gonna all of a sudden offer big money for a pac fight when they didnt offer him any when he WAS still in his prime! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Left eye socket and cheekbone brutally shattered. Are we going to argue which injury is worse? As for Margarito ,tell me a fight where he has not had a marked up face.

Furthermore Pacquiao was petty bloodied in his fight with Horn. Didn’t they have a clash of heads? That will explain Horn’s face. Contact me when Pacquiao raptures eye sockets. ..... oh my door is always open. I will even let’s you go back to the 20th century to find any Pacquiao telling fights
          tell me a fight where marg got his eye socket shattered since you said he's always getting marked up? so pac head butted horn and that's why his eye got fvvcked up??? lmao!!!! i think that was the spence vs brook fight! pac's cut in the horn fight WAS from a head butt. horn's damage from his eye is from pac's punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
            tell me a fight where marg got his eye socket shattered since you said he's always getting marked up? so pac head butted horn and that's why his eye got fvvcked up??? lmao!!!! i think that was the spence vs brook fight! pac's cut in the horn fight WAS from a head butt. horn's damage from his eye is from pac's punches.
            Always getting Marked up is not suggesting he is always getting his eye socket broken. I thought his injuries were just black eyes. As for Horn looking worse for wear if it was not caused by a head butt then I stand corrected. I’m not hear to take credit away from a fighter accomplishments. I’m just saying as of now Pacquiao doesn’t have the power to trouble Spence. His 9 year run of no knockouts would suggest that too. I could be wrong it wouldn’t be the first time but the last thing I want to do is upset you. In a crazy way you remind me of me I’m just a little faster, better range and better ring IQ.

Comment

• I think Pacquiao still has it to destroy Spence. Once he gets past spence this will guarantee another 100 million pay day on a rematch vs Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by lparm View Post
                100% agree with Manny

Mikey got hit by apparently 300 punches and had slight swelling

A real power punch would make his face look margarito style if he hit that hard
                Clottey and Margarito were big slow immobile guys .. Definitely not Spence. Let's not forget JMM cracked that chin

Comment

• I support whatever decision that Manny Pacquiao decides to make. If he wants to fight Spence next, I will support him or Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia. It doesn't matter. Just so long as he is staying active, busy and most of all earning $Millions along the way, which is the only important thing there is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                    I think Pacquiao still has it to destroy Spence. Once he gets past spence this will guarantee another 100 million pay day on a rematch vs Mayweather.
                    Someone predicted the *******ys would be out in full force, getting all emotional. You are an example of that, or maybe just a kid or a poor troll.

Do you honestly think, if Pac destroys Spence (which is laughable) that Floyd would fight him at 42 or 43 yrs old?

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      yeah, if algieri would have been aggressive, he would have went to sleep.
                      Money down that a JDJ-trained Algieri would have walked Manny down and forced him tentative - or worse, into a mistake - just like he did Khan. Khan should have blown Algieri out yet he almost lost. Same would have happened with Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X