Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua-Wilder Does Over 1 Million PPV Buys in America

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
    almost killed him you on meth fury got up not even dazed then slapped him silly no one was nearly dead you absolute idiot wilder got whooped guessing your black a few use deluded lot are only morons who beleive wilder was in that fight through the colour of his skin perfetic
    Wow my comment made you that angry? Lol I guess it's because youre one of those cowardly white puxxys that has to vent on a boxing site because you are too scared to talk in real life. I actually pity you😞 No one can do meth better than you guys first of all you guys are "Meth Kings"lol. Slapped him silly but only outlanding him by like 10 punches?! My point is that you can't take a champions belt by getting knocked down multiple times and just "slapping" him like you just said. And if you're going to call someone an idiot,at least learn how to spell smh

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      DAZN is a niche in the USA because it's only just launched there. But it's a worldwide platform with millions of subscribers in other countries all over the planet.

And Fury did ask for a flat fee offer from Hearn. It may not suit your agenda, but reality is sometimes like that.
      A worldwide platform that loses money in every territory except Japan.

Great business model.

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBlanco View Post
        A worldwide platform that loses money in every territory except Japan.

Great business model.
        So what do you think they are paying people with .. monopoly money? Did you know DAZN screened the Fury/Wilder fight in multiple countries outside the US?

They probably made more money from it than Haymon did.

Comment

• This fight is going to have a lot more viewers than people think.

Comment

• They will since by the time they finally get in the ring to fight they'll both be more famous compared to right now

Comment

Working...
            X