No announcement yet.

Assassin's Creed: Origins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assassin's Creed: Origins

I bought this game 1 day after it came out, and so far it looks better than the previous 3 AC that has come out. The story looks better, the atmosphere/scenery is better. Graphics have SLIGHTLY improved since the last AC game.

The ratings/reviews for this game have been good so far, the last one to receive better ratings was the AC II.

Has anyone played this game?

Call of duty Cuz( hood slang voice)

Comment

This is the 10th Assassin's Creed game in the series they should just let it die

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        This is the 10th Assassin's Creed game in the series they should just let it die
        It's always the same scenarios.

Abstergo is after the Apple of Eden, the protagonist goes into the animus to explore his ancestor's memories. Then after the end, the player has to explore the last location his ancestor explored etc.

It surely gets annoying from time to time. I think they're just trying to milk the franchise a little bit more before calling it off. AC died after Black flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I was thinking the same thing the other day. There are way too many of them. I had the first two and since then Im way behind.

Comment

Same thing with Resident Evil. Do any of these game franchises actually get endings? Legacy of Kain sort of did with Defiance, but I'm not even sure that was planned as the last game in that series.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
              It's always the same scenarios.

Abstergo is after the Apple of Eden, the protagonist goes into the animus to explore his ancestor's memories. Then after the end, the player has to explore the last location his ancestor explored etc.

It surely gets annoying from time to time. I think they're just trying to milk the franchise a little bit more before calling it off. AC died after Black flag.
              That's why they can just keep pumping them out. They can go on forever because they can choose any period in time and any location. Most people don't care about the main (future) story. I never did and don't know **** about it.
              Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 11-27-2017, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Haven't played one of these since the first A.Creed. Been trying to find a cracked version but it seems like it hasn't been cracked yet.

Comment

The last one I played was the Pirate theme, but I got bored after a few days and never played again.

Comment

I've not played Origins but my all time favorite is Black Flag.

Comment

Working...
                    X