No announcement yet.

Canelo made $50 million for the Golovkin rematch... DAMN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    If they tried to do that GGG would have told them to go fuk themselves and there would have been no huge money making rematch. They tried to give GGG a 60/40 split and he refused and the fight almost never happened. They were forced to give GGG 45% or go fight somebody else and make much less money. They made the obvious correct choice and gave GGG what he asked for. You seem to forget GGG was the champion and Canelo had no title and was the challenger. If they had tried to lowball him with an insulting 15 million offer Canelo would not get the chance to win GGG's belts and make the money only the GGG rematch would make him.
    The AJ case is quite the opposite off ggg's case clearly.
    AJ is the cash cow here and also the unified champ. He has all the cards.

Canelo is the cash cow but ggg has the belts, it's a totally different situation.

Wilder has the best offer he can get in the sport at the moment with a single green belt. Hez lucky to still have such an offer cos fury was mistakenly not named the green belt champ. We would have been talking about giving wilder a $5mil flat fee or he go fxxk himself.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      canelo is the new king!! floyd looking this article like dammm i wish i knew what they are saying here lol.
      Im lol'ing as a Floyd fan

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        also, Canelo needed an opportunity to "erase the issues that he had in May" ~ Abel Sanchez

but, that is not the situation now

how much do you think Golovkin makes in a trilogy fight?

regardless as to what he got paid in the rematch, Canelo is the superstar..... not Golovkin

Canelo needed the rematch, but he does not need a trilogy fight at all

* he is the current middleweight champion
        * he has a $365M deal with DAZN
        * he has vindicated himself of the clenbuterol issue

what % would Golovkin make in a trilogy fight?
        when did that happen? the whole lets clean up boxing was a nonsense issue you wasted years of your life on. your obvious tribalism is so pathetic. the guys in your tribe can do whatever and you don't care. you need your own standards. what do you think? not what do floyd and canelo think. stop being so blind and wasting your time repeating what they say/do. he is a cheater. you pretended you cared about cheating. please stick to one idea. you can't have both and have credibility. otherwise why post? just post "my favs are floyd, canelo, etc..."and we will already know what you are going to say
        Last edited by daggum; 01-02-2019, 03:20 AM.

Comment

I have the numbers from inside sources and this is false lol. He actually made just around 4 million and Golovkin 7 plus PPV.

Source:

http://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/i...aycanelo-fight

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Canelo needed the rematch, but he does not need a trilogy fight at all
            That's right and no one is demanding a trilogy fight after 2 controversial decisions in the first 2 fights... It left a sour taste to the fans... Let them move on...

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              That's right and no one is demanding a trilogy fight after 2 controversial decisions in the first 2 fights... It left a sour taste to the fans... Let them move on...
              WTF??? Loefler won’t stop crying about Canelo owing the fans a 3rd fight w/t 3G.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
                WTF??? Loefler won’t stop crying about Canelo owing the fans a 3rd fight w/t 3G.
                It's Loefler, 3G's promoter... How about you, do you want a 3rd fight? If so, for what reason(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
                  It's Loefler, 3G's promoter... How about you, do you want a 3rd fight? If so, for what reason(s)?
                  Wouldn’t mind it, TBH... I thought GGG deserved to win the 1st fight for the simple fact that Canelo didn’t throw enough punches to get a draw. However, I saw Canelo winning the 2nd fight his punches where a lot more crisps and powerful than GGG’s. So yes a trilogy would be nice even though I see Canelo KO’ing GGG late in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    when did that happen? the whole lets clean up boxing was a nonsense issue you wasted years of your life on. your obvious tribalism is so pathetic. the guys in your tribe can do whatever and you don't care. you need your own standards. what do you think? not what do floyd and canelo think. stop being so blind and wasting your time repeating what they say/do. he is a cheater. you pretended you cared about cheating. please stick to one idea. you can't have both and have credibility. otherwise why post? just post "my favs are floyd, canelo, etc..."and we will already know what you are going to say

guess who said this..... ?

"I said in many interviews he had a chance to erase the issues that he had in May. I believe that he erased the issues that he had in May. What a great champion he is. He’s the champion today."

"I think he’s vindicated. I think that he fought the kind of fight that his fans and the fans in general expected. He fought the kind of fight that he talked about. He made a mistake and we have to believe that he did it, he was checked twelve to fourteen times for this fight and they were all negative. They put on the kind of fight that clean good fighters put on, giving us the thrills in every round
                    ."

Sanchez fav's are Floyd and Canelo.....

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                      that's not even counting the money he gets from the 3 mexican tv network's televisa tvazteca and space
                      What's Space?

Comment

Working...
                      X