Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets clear something up about Ruiz's nationality ok?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
    in a million years you short fat human sacrificing reta rds could not do what the white man did in 50 years. 300 Spainards conquered your whole empire. you run from your failed narco state which is 500 years behind the US then tell everybody how great your shi thole is. that fat slob ruiz aint an American but a traitor that fought for the messican team

Our empire is the mix of all of it.

Mexico isn't Aztecs, and Mayans. It's the trifecta.

Aztecs + Mayans + Spaniards = Mexico.

There is documentation of the first Mexican centuries ago.

It was the first child between a Spaniard and native. Before this child Mexicans literally did not exist. That name was thought up yet.

Saying Spaniards beat our empire sounds reetarded lol.

Our civilization in 2019 is what it is because of the history.

Also, for the record, in 2019 Mexicans don't immigrate to the U.S. anymore. This isn't the 90's bruh.

You know who is immigrating a lot these days though? American U.S. citizens moving to Mexico.

There are now more people from the U.S. moving to Mexico then the other way around.

Not bad for a *****hole huh?

Comment

• I agree and Kevin Iole pointed out the same thing on twitter and got ripped for some reason.

Calling him the first Mexican HW champion is completely disingenuous.

Comment

• The president of the united states believes all mexicans in the states are mexicans and not americans thus his attack on the judge of mex descent. Then Mexicans americans have the right to claim to b mexicans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
          The president of the united states believes all mexicans in the states are mexicans and not americans thus his attack on the judge of mex descent. Then Mexicans americans have the right to claim to b mexicans.
          Idiot! Dumb ass statement!

I was born in "The OC!" St Joe's Hospital!

My skin is brown. Even though I severed 10 years in the USMC and am retired LE!

I am American! I was born here!

One Uncle was a Screaming Eagle and dropped into Normandy the night before the invasion. My pops, his brother and my aunts husband severed in Korea!

Yes I speak Fluent Spanish! My skin is brown. I love tacos, Burritos, Tecate and Presitente.

But I am an American! Semper FI!
          Last edited by TJ highway; 06-05-2019, 06:24 AM.

Comment

• Ruiz is Mexican to Mexican Americans but not people from Mexico

Comment

• Originally posted by 4truth View Post
              I do not believe he was raised in Mexico. He was born in California and went to school in California. He graduated from High School in California.

It's no big deal, just saying.
              Yeah he has a california bro accent too not a mexican accent, its obvious he spent a significant time in the US before moving to mexico.

There is almost no way that he would have given up his US citizenship, so he is still American and maybe not even a Mexican or he holds dual citizenship.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abby26 View Post
                The president of the united states believes all mexicans in the states are mexicans and not americans thus his attack on the judge of mex descent. Then Mexicans americans have the right to claim to b mexicans.

Atleast Ruiz put money where his mouth is and moved to mexico before he claims mexican.

Weird that so many Americans refuse to be associated with America, while LIVING in America, with American passports, claim mexico but damn sure wouldnt move down there.

Comment

• Originally posted by sentax View Post
                  You're ignoring ethnicity though. Ruiz is American by nationality his ethnicity is "Mexican" in the extent he looks to be of mixed euro and indigenous racial heritage which is what the majority of mexicans are.

All mexicans even the Canelo types seem to cling to that "Raza" identity.

Im not ignoring ethinicity at all.

An american citizen of mexican or partial mexican descent is what you would call a "Mexican-American"

Ruiz isnt claming mexican american. He is claiming to be a mexican.

Im not even nitpicking semantics. I am perfectly fine with a lot of people calling themselves "mexiican" as a shortened term of mexican-american. Its more the complete lack of mentioning his American roots, which in this case he really has American roots and moved to Mexico, rather than the other way around. Waving the Mexican flag, playing the anthemn, calling himself only the first "mexican" heavyweight rather than first "mexican-american" heavyweight. Its a complete denial of his citizenship, his roots and his links to America. I mean this is a guy who speaks perfect english and talks like a bro from California. DLH and Mikey Garcia never went out of their way to pretend to be Mexican citizens. Look at Lewis left the UK but doesnt deny his british roots. The whole broadcast and subsequent media coverage has been odd the way they portray Ruiz as a native Mexican citizen.
                  Last edited by elfag; 06-05-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
                    Nah, your kind was kicked out from England/Ireland, you took perfectly good land from the Natives, brought slaves from Africa to do your labour... Yeah, some heritage you have! You feel so proud about a country that did not exist a few hundred years ago, founded in blood, slavery.

Some people, like you, think that our country was built on slaves when they made up less than 1% of the population at the time. Like 1% built this country lol. That's the Mexi-math education system at play. Good thing Andy Ruiz had a US education.
                    Last edited by Boxing Goat; 06-05-2019, 09:39 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                      Idiot! Dumb ass statement!

I was born in "The OC!" St Joe's Hospital!

My skin is brown. Even though I severed 10 years in the USMC and am retired LE!

I am American! I was born here!

One Uncle was a Screaming Eagle and dropped into Normandy the night before the invasion. My pops, his brother and my aunts husband severed in Korea!

Yes I speak Fluent Spanish! My skin is brown. I love tacos, Burritos, Tecate and Presitente.

But I am an American! Semper FI!
                      TYVM for your service. God Bless America

Comment

Working...
                      X