Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter Hires Powerful Attorney Over Kubrat Pulev Kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
    My guess is that she takes a settlement... I think she just wants some money I doubt she's traumatized since it was just a kiss ffs.
    And she put out a tweet before she hired the lawyer who LOVES to go after men for this kind of stuff and all she said was "a bit embarrassing and was surprised".Now she is traumatized by all this????smdh

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      She is the typical American born Filipino or cambodia or thai with fake **** and dick sucking lips,
      Bro. OMG!!!!!thank you!!!!
      Thank you for spraking facts. Real life sh/it cripples these **** sniffers.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaDog View Post
        The chick dresses like a whore and lets people eat sushi off of her. If the girl has class and was genuinely upset that she got violated I would have a be fine with her suing Pulev. She was friends with Pulev if you saw her instagram before she closed it. You don't try to get close to someone after they just violated you. You'd try to keep your distance.

Chick is fake as fuark and has no class. Gold diggers gonna dig.
        She peobably got rejected at the after party by Pulev. Chicks cannot handle rejection so they twist it to avoid being shot down, pulev probabaly said no im flattered that you want to suck my balls with yoir fat lips but im with someone.

Comment

• No bigger man hater in the Milky Way than Mz Allred.

Comment

• Pulev has a hot girlfriend anyways, why would he bother kissing her?

Comment

• pulevs an idiots but shes taking it too far. also how is she a boxing reporter in the first place? also pulev deserves either wilder or joshua after that kissing stunt, theyd both give him some nice combos to his kisser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                Sorry. If it was your wife would you be ok with it?Would you give a fuk what Pulev's gf said? In sure you'd think of it as a charming throwback to the 50's, right?

People on this forum have emotional responses to everything but I see so little logic. It makes their arguments so flimsy and stupid. Strip away all the distractionary bs and look at the fundamental. It's not ok to force yourself on a woman.
                Yeah, Pulev crossed a line, but context matters. It's no good pretending that Ravalo is 100% innocent here, because all signs indicate not. Going to Gloria Allred. 'Cleaning up' her instagram account. The delay in filing a suit. Or do you want to put women on a pedestal?

It smacks of opportunism. You're saying if she was my wife... she's not wife-material, let's be real about this.

Anyway, this whole thing of 'taking sides' is stupid. Nobody here knows the whole story. I think it's OK to question the severity of the offence, given the information we have, that's not sexist, or victim-blaming, that's just objectively the best way to go about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                  Yeah, Pulev crossed a line, but context matters. It's no good pretending that Ravalo is 100% innocent here, because all signs indicate not. Going to Gloria Allred. 'Cleaning up' her instagram account. The delay in filing a suit. Or do you want to put women on a pedestal?

It smacks of opportunism. You're saying if she was my wife... she's not wife-material, let's be real about this.

Anyway, this whole thing of 'taking sides' is stupid. Nobody here knows the whole story. I think it's OK to question the severity of the offence, given the information we have, that's not sexist, or victim-blaming, that's just objectively the best way to go about things.
                  Not innocent? How did she ask to be grabbed and kissed during an interview? And, if you say, "because she looks like a slut" I really can't have a conversation with you because only dim, irrelevant fools think like that.

And this "not wife material" retort has nothing to do with anything. You think that people are allowed to decide who has rights and who doesn't based on whether they like them or not?
                  Maybe you're not in the US, and then I'd understand. But, in the states, you can't force yourself on someone and everyone knows this.

BTW, no disrespect intended to you because you're a good forum member. I just hate people being given less rights because of how they look. I've had to deal with that bullshyt throughout my life, especially from cops.
                  Last edited by Redd Foxx; 03-29-2019, 03:53 AM.

Comment

• The broad probably had basic b1tches (and emasculated men who act like women) in her ear telling her to sue in order to get money, and being a basic b1tch herself, she seized the opportunity. Hopefully she gets nothing. Women like her (and the idiot men white knighting) are making a mockery of women who ACTUALLY get sexually assaulted/raped.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Stfu with that beta crap. Each those four (jermell) has or has had criminal assault charges thrown at them, 3/4 by women.

So stfu and stop defending these clowns when they are scum outside of the ring.

Not jermell because the allegations were denied as far as I understand.
                      Wilder's domestic case was dismissed you dumb c*cksucker!!

Comment

Working...
                      X