Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Female Reporter Hires Powerful Attorney Over Kubrat Pulev Kiss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
      Well, he did behave like a pig, that's for sure. But what I'm trying to say is proven by those new facts of "he squeezed my buttocks": if you are really offended you act accordingly - slap at very least; otherwise you don't deserve big money compensation but a very small one.
      To rephrase it: I would feel like a dipsht if I decided to swallow someone's pick or insult but the next day after understanding that using social movement wave it's profitable to publicly shame and prosecute offender. The fair response even if that happened would be: why it took you so long though?
      Well, there's two different things going on. First, it doesn't matter who or what SHE is, he fuked up. That's all on him, not her.

Regarding her response, many girls DO behave that way when scared. I've seen it. I've had girls tell me about it. But, it ultimately doesn't matter what she was thinking inside because she's not the one who committed the act.

I honestly think they're both idiots. I don't want to see her sue him. But, if she does, it's Pulev's own damn fault.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Well, there's two different things going on. First, it doesn't matter who or what SHE is, he fuked up. That's all on him, not her.

Regarding her response, many girls DO behave that way when scared. I've seen it. I've had girls tell me about it. But, it ultimately doesn't matter what she was thinking inside because she's not the one who committed the act.

I honestly think they're both idiots. I don't want to see her sue him. But, if she does, it's Pulev's own damn fault.
        Have you seen what Pulev's gf said about it?
        https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPageAndrea/

"There are days when I really want to have a magic wand and turn back time and pick a moment in history I want to live in. Over the last few days I have been thinking of the last century, when the birth of the sexual revolution made Marilyn Monroe and Madona icons, when the kiss was an act of love, friendship and passion and not a "sexual assault".

In a piece in Vegas Sports Daily I find Jenny SuShe as a victim, that she is hurt and shocked. How can someone upload a video and plead how hurt they are by it.

To me it is more of a joke, a rather comical situation.
        When it comes to the sushi... We all love it, but only when the fish is fresh and the rice not overcooked. Kubrat Pulev #KubratPulev #Pulev #Boxing #BoxingNews #JennySushe #VegasSportDaily"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Agreed. This is the response you expect from a mature, rational adult. unfortunately there isn't enough of them on NSB.
          Eh man..no one said its cool, but if this **** was genuine (imo it is not)some of us immature guys would back her..She is a skeeze. She paraded her **** mad close to him.I mean how many journalist look like she did(and WE understand it still doesnt give him the right)????she is a back bencher who didnt get famous for having people eat sushi out her bootyhole
          The fact is that she is a fake chick taking advantage of all her so called rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            You don't have a clue what you're talking about. I swear of some these celebrities think they can do whatever they want with women and don't think about the potential consequences. Pulev is a ****ing dumbass.
            Stop following the media dude, this ***** is faking for money. She was not raped. She even smiled hard saying thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
              Have you seen what Pulev's gf said about it?
              https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPageAndrea/

"There are days when I really want to have a magic wand and turn back time and pick a moment in history I want to live in. Over the last few days I have been thinking of the last century, when the birth of the sexual revolution made Marilyn Monroe and Madona icons, when the kiss was an act of love, friendship and passion and not a "sexual assault".

In a piece in Vegas Sports Daily I find Jenny SuShe as a victim, that she is hurt and shocked. How can someone upload a video and plead how hurt they are by it.

To me it is more of a joke, a rather comical situation.
              When it comes to the sushi... We all love it, but only when the fish is fresh and the rice not overcooked. Kubrat Pulev #KubratPulev #Pulev #Boxing #BoxingNews #JennySushe #VegasSportDaily"
              Sorry. If it was your wife would you be ok with it?Would you give a fuk what Pulev's gf said? In sure you'd think of it as a charming throwback to the 50's, right?

People on this forum have emotional responses to everything but I see so little logic. It makes their arguments so flimsy and stupid. Strip away all the distractionary bs and look at the fundamental. It's not ok to force yourself on a woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                Good find by fino boxing aka adrian big boobs jimenez, this jenny shushu is a fake look at her talking to him like he is her man, trying to cut in front of all his fans, super aggressive running up to him and always getting close with her body and arms. She is a joke, a fake and girl who cry wolf. She deleted all her pics and vids of her flirting with him all week.

Like i said she was leading this man on, and only had an issue with the kiss when that dumb head nbt boxing posted it on twitter and some news outlets made it viral suggesting it was wrong, that gave her the idea to sue,.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Damm that face though. Hella buttaface
                  She is the typical American born Filipino or cambodia or thai with fake **** and dick sucking lips,

Comment

• The chick dresses like a whore and lets people eat sushi off of her. If the girl has class and was genuinely upset that she got violated I would have a be fine with her suing Pulev. She was friends with Pulev if you saw her instagram before she closed it. You don't try to get close to someone after they just violated you. You'd try to keep your distance.

Chick is fake as fuark and has no class. Gold diggers gonna dig.

Comment

• MONEY GRAB

She doesn't deserve anything

even though the kiss was wrong

Comment

Working...
                      X