• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Kaine is the epitome of a cuck.
    I can't believe Hillary Clinton picked a Mexican running mate

Comment

So wait, I don't get it? I'm assuming Tim Kaine was not the governor of New Jersey?

I can't vote in this general election so I'm not really tripping...

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        So wait, I don't get it? I'm assuming Tim Kaine was not the governor of New Jersey?

I can't vote in this general election so I'm not really tripping...
        He was the Governor of Virginia, and a damn good one at that.

He's still wildly popular in my state, but that's not the point. The point is that this wasn't a simple "I misspoke" moment which Trump has had before where he corrects himself afterwards.

It literally took a guy in the audience to tell him which state Kaine was Governor of.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          I can't believe Hillary Clinton picked a Mexican running mate
          Lol I just felt like saying it. I dont know much about the guy but his Spanish is pretty good lol

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

He's still wildly popular in my state, but that's not the point. The point is that this wasn't a simple "I misspoke" moment which Trump has had before where he corrects himself afterwards.

It literally took a guy in the audience to tell him which state Kaine was Governor of.
            A cuck is a cuck, doesn't matter where he's from.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Lol I just felt like saying it. I dont know much about the guy but his Spanish is pretty good lol
              He's pretty moderate.

Not my ideal VP candidate as a far left liberal (he was pro-life and pro-TPP in the past but has since changed stances on both issues in recent years), but he was a very successful Governor and Senator for my state for many years, so I'm willing to overlook it given all the positive change my state saw during his time in office.

I'd best describe him as a blue dog Democrat.

Comment

He's still wildly popular in my state, but that's not the point. The point is that this wasn't a simple "I misspoke" moment which Drumpf has had before where he corrects himself afterwards.

Ahhh okay, got it now. I knew he was senator in Virginia before he got the VP call.

He's rolling with Chris Christie, you figured he'd know that.

Comment

The idiot got him confused with Tom Kean.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    Ahhh okay, got it now. I knew he was senator in Virginia before he got the VP call.

He's rolling with Chris Christie, you figured he'd know that.
                    Chris would've told him had Trump kept him around, but once he picked his running mate Trump ordered Christie back in to the basement in his gimp suit.

Comment

Wait till the debates when someone asks Trump "who is the president of Mexico?". Or better yet "Who is the king of Canada?".

Comment

Working...
                      X