No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    I'm not sure what site he's talking about but I don't post in any other Forum aside from some personal social networking site.

don't be surprised bro, I have counted at least 4 posters that have stalked me. Some looked up my info and tried to post my name and address, others posted my social networking accounts and some stalked my social networking accounts and blew up my cell phone with calls.

There's some scary people on this site. I'm sure you can guess what fanbase they belong to
    Cool story........

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Every sport is racist, mainly because the mass of sports fans typically aren't very bright and supreme athletes are usually not very bright either. Add in the emotions involved, and racism will always show up.
      Hell of a point

Comment

• The truth is that it's ok to cheer for your country man and it's natural to support someone that comes from your community.

Now racism would be a big stretch and a big word to use but I'm not surprised Bomani Jones used that because to him, EVERYTHING is race. He's a clown at best, I hear him on Dan Lebatard here in Miami and that's almost all he talks about.

There is some irony to it though, because boxing was created essentially to have a "gentlemanly" way of fixing a problem you might have with another man without killing someone.

Now internet fan boys that have never fought, want to throw racist jabs at each other because of the anonymity of it. Because we know in real life, 99.9999% of you wouldn't have the balls to say anything that you say on this site and that is the definition of being a coward AND a hypocrite.

Comment

• Looks like someone in here has been exposed. Interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
            Looks like someone in here has been exposed. Interesting.
            exposed like you being an alt to that ROY poster who had my name in his signature after he looked up my info online?

Comment

• Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              You didn't say it in boxingscene. You posted it on another site after Corrie Sanders was murdered. Didn't think I knew that did you?
              He tried to be slick with the "if I ever said that on this site" part. Dead giveaway and ouch. He's just not a sharp guy. Never has been.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                He tried to be slick with the "if I ever said that on this site" part. Dead giveaway and ouch. He's just not a sharp guy. Never has been.
                Nope I never said it period..... It's the same thing they did to Markblnlv but again I know to which fanbase you belong to. It's a circle jerk of the same fanbase in this thread LoL

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  Nope I never said it period..... It's the same thing they did to Markblnlv but again I know to which fanbase you belong to. It's a circle jerk of the same fanbase in this thread LoL
                  Sure, sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    The truth is that it's ok to cheer for your country man and it's natural to support someone that comes from your community.

Now racism would be a big stretch and a big word to use but I'm not surprised Bomani Jones used that because to him, EVERYTHING is race. He's a clown at best, I hear him on Dan Lebatard here in Miami and that's almost all he talks about.

There is some irony to it though, because boxing was created essentially to have a "gentlemanly" way of fixing a problem you might have with another man without killing someone.

Now internet fan boys that have never fought, want to throw racist jabs at each other because of the anonymity of it. Because we know in real life, 99.9999% of you wouldn't have the balls to say anything that you say on this site and that is the definition of being a coward AND a hypocrite.
                    Aint that the truth.

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                    You didn't say it in boxingscene. You posted it on another site after Corrie Sanders was murdered. Didn't think I knew that did you?

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/sport/2...ndout---photos
                    Last comment on the page

Comment

• Originally posted by blast beats View Post
                      I could understand her better if her mouth was full of dicks than with that accent.

Comment

Working...
                      X