Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alistair Overeem Reacts to Being Cut(VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alistair Overeem Reacts to Being Cut(VIDEO)

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
    I'd spark him out..

Comment

Dude is looking swole as fuaaaaaaark (no ****)

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
        Dude is looking swole as fuaaaaaaark (no ****)

He must have doubled up on the horse meat.

Comment

It's off season, so he balloons up in muscle weight again.

Anyway, they really did these Dutch fighters wrong. I still can't make any sense of this whole situation. But Alistair cleared himself completely, and I have a feeling that the UFC will pick him up soon.

Comment

****in strickforce...hopefully the ufc does pick him up.

Comment

And you know, another thing is that I bet a lot of MMA journalists are wanting to write a piece about how shitty this whole thing is, but aren't allowed to do so because their editors know that to be critical of Zuffa would probably mean no fighter interviews, info or UFC/Strikeforce access due to that fact that the company is far too powerful and headed by an egomaniac ****.

Comment

I saw this coming, Dana was quoted as saying"we respect and honor deals that were already in place", he said that a while back and now he completely disregarded a deal that Alistair had in place with Scott Coker to fight in October, Dana White is a real piece of ****, him and the Fertitas.

they are hypocrites and if you not ready to jump when they say jump they will cut you and then treat you like since you're not with them you're no good when in reality it's their fault why you're not with them, it's legal sabotage and there is nobody to stop them.

This is why I will always love and respect Fedor Emilianenko, he fought a lot of UFC veterans and defeated them but he himself has not allowed he or his team to be tampered with by the cut throats at UFC, he held on to his dignity and his importance in MMA and the knowledge of knowing he can be successful anywhere.

Zuffa would like to get the world to believe the sport of MMA is called UFC, go to Yahoo and check the sports section, their MMA section isn't called MMA it's called "UFC" and that's where all their MMA news goes to, it's atrocious how they've managed to cloud the mind of people out there and things like this with Coennen, Fedor and the Overeems only serve as proof to the corruption

in a nut shell Dana is basically saying "If you don't let me shove my dick head (the one above my neck) in your ass the way I want then you can step off", it's wrong man and honestly he blew Strikeforce for me, he took Nick Diaz, Fedor, Overeem, Coennen and is even trying to take Hendo again, he ruined a good company but I'm sure that being since his ass owns it now he'll tell the public that Strikeforce is somehow better now (even though he got rid of their top tier talent) and they'll believe it for about 2 months until Strikeforce is no longer an MMA promotion like WEC and PRIDE
                Last edited by crillz; 08-07-2011, 12:31 PM.

Comment

am i the only one who thinks he wasnt ready for september 10th because of "steroid cycle"????

edit: never mind i seen the x rays

Comment

Looks like he got back on the juice so he can go back to crushing cans after getting himself cut from the UFC.

Comment

Working...
                    X