Billy Jo Saunders vs Curtis Stevens

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Jo Saunders vs Curtis Stevens

It's a good step up fight for Billy...imo

Is this confirmed? Doesn't do anything for me Stevens has a punchers chance at best.

BJS wide decision.

Comment

stevens is a good fighter, not easy for BJS

Comment

Really? These are the champions who are supposed to be a roadblock for GGG by fighting his leftovers? TBH all of them should be aiming to beat upcoming good boxers. Stevens is a step down for BJS. Eubank then Lee. Stevens just doesn't match that level. He should look for Qullin, Jacobs, Eubank rematch or even pick up one of the newer faces in MW like khytrov etc.

Comment

Originally posted by animelive View Post
          Really? These are the champions who are supposed to be a roadblock for GGG by fighting his leftovers? TBH all of them should be aiming to beat upcoming good boxers. Stevens is a step down for BJS. Eubank then Lee. Stevens just doesn't match that level. He should look for Qullin, Jacobs, Eubank rematch or even pick up one of the newer faces in MW like khytrov etc.
          I would much rather see him fight Stevens than the khytrov. Stevens already has KO wins over unbeaten "upcoming good boxers" in the last couple years. khytrov has not shown he is near the level of Stevens or Saunders yet and I doubt he will since he has too many flaws and no big area to separate himself from other prospects by. And a Eubank rematch would be Saunders fighting his own leftovers. Maybe some of the others but not sure if any champs want to unify these days.
          Last edited by richardt; 08-28-2016, 03:05 PM.

Comment

I wanna see Canelo fight a guy like stevens or Lemeuix, I'll bet he would be tested...

Comment

Saunders will school Stevens. It won't even be entertaining to watch.

Comment

Working...
              X