Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
    Agreed I don’t rate Whyte at all. He is slow and when he catches you ..... so what! Although he has a nice left hook
    Thank you! I’ve been wondering why so many people rank Whyte so highly...I felt like it was a practical joke or something lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Thank you! I’ve been wondering why so many people rank Whyte so highly...I felt like it was a practical joke or something lmao
      He is clearly N. 4 in division.

If you question his resume, tell me whos resume is better ( lets forget top 3 guys).

Wilder fans rank Ortiz, but man, the best wins of Ortiz are Jennings, Thompson and Hammer?

Let Ortiz beat one puncher like Chisora, Whyte or takam, than we can talk.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
        i prefer Whyte over Ortiz too.. Dont care too much for Kownacki. but all im saying is blame all these idiots here that keep harping on how Ortiz "almost" beat Wilder for this rematch.
        Ortiz will get knocked out easy in rematch, that man is hyped up for no reason. Have you seen him on the fight night? He was fat as a whale!

Comment

• I'd be willing to watch Wilder and Ortiz go on a traveling show, fighting twice a month.

Comment

• Wilder v Ortiz was one hell of a fight... but Ortiz looks like he’s slowed down and on the decline so I’d expect Wilder to get rid of him easier this time.

If Wilder dispatches Ortiz easier next time round there would be absolutely no need to see a third one... the only reason Wilders team would want to do that is to delay the Joshua fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
              You call ignorance without being funny or ironic?

Let me clear up your bullshlt and lies...

Brezeale hasn't been his mandatory as long as Whyte has been number 1. That's a fact you should check out.

Wilder said he wouldn't fight Whyte on Twitter for 2 years even with him being mandatory. Wilder also asked for 7 Mill to fight him which Hearn duly offered only to have him running some more. Whyte said he'd fight Ortiz for the mandatory shot also, just as long as Wilder guarantees he'll fight him next should he win. Wilder refused that guarantee.

Brezeale a year ago turned down a shot at Whyte with both having enough time to train for the fight. But Brezeale turned it down. Hearn claimed it was a substantial offer. Then Whyte was offered the fight with Brezeale with only 2 weeks to go before fight night for the mandatory shot when he wasn't even in shape. The crooked WBC at work again as per usual.

Fury, before he fought Wilder, had only beaten 1 fighter better than Whyte. That was Wladimir Klitschko. The other good fighter Fury beat was Chisora. You know, the guy Whyte has beaten twice now? So this is more bullshlt.

Ortiz turned down over 7 Mill to fight AJ next. His team have come out and accepted that it wasn't a lowball offer nor Hearn's fault the fight didn't happen. They regret not jumping after the opportunity. So this is more lies and bullshlt.

Wilder has not been trying to get AJ into the ring for years at all. What they have done, is try and convince morons like you they have with nothing but propaganda and lies. Whyte being knocked out by AJ does not negate the fact that Wilder is also ducking him. The fact you think it does, only further proves what an idiot you clearly are.

Name 1 contender that has done more than Dillian Whyte, other than Fury, to get a shot at a title?

If Whyte just wanted the biggest payday, he would fight AJ in a rematch. Not Wilder. So wrong again.

The fact you can paint this load of bastardized nonsense as anything resembling the truth only shows what kind of warped reality you live in. Now that is creepy, as well as down right f3cking scary. But i'm not surprised, as many Americans believe the same absurd bullshlt as you do. None of it even coming close to the truth.

Sorry, but you're insane.
              Funny how some people selectively forget things that Wilder says.

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-i...illion--121754

Comment

• Get in there with AJ then

Comment

• Wilder willing to take on today’s top HWs.

Breathe of fresh air.

When is AJ gonna fight today’s top HWs.

Quit ducking AJ. Be a man.

Comment

It will always be the truth. Your laughable excuses are just that... Laughable.

Poor little trooper and your insane delusions.
                    Lol... bro if you were a wizard of Oz character you would be searching for personality, integrity and truth.

The corniest ManFan on the scene returns. Not even worth addressing as this hate is not even addressing boxing.

Look little buddy, nobody believes in anything you do or say. Learn boxing and and maybe you can talk boxing.

Comment

You call ignorance without being funny or ironic?

Let me clear up your bullshlt and lies...

Brezeale hasn't been his mandatory as long as Whyte has been number 1. That's a fact you should check out.

Wilder said he wouldn't fight Whyte on Twitter for 2 years even with him being mandatory. Wilder also asked for 7 Mill to fight him which Hearn duly offered only to have him running some more. Whyte said he'd fight Ortiz for the mandatory shot also, just as long as Wilder guarantees he'll fight him next should he win. Wilder refused that guarantee.

Brezeale a year ago turned down a shot at Whyte with both having enough time to train for the fight. But Brezeale turned it down. Hearn claimed it was a substantial offer. Then Whyte was offered the fight with Brezeale with only 2 weeks to go before fight night for the mandatory shot when he wasn't even in shape. The crooked WBC at work again as per usual.

Fury, before he fought Wilder, had only beaten 1 fighter better than Whyte. That was Wladimir Klitschko. The other good fighter Fury beat was Chisora. You know, the guy Whyte has beaten twice now? So this is more bullshlt.

Ortiz turned down over 7 Mill to fight AJ next. His team have come out and accepted that it wasn't a lowball offer nor Hearn's fault the fight didn't happen. They regret not jumping after the opportunity. So this is more lies and bullshlt.

Wilder has not been trying to get AJ into the ring for years at all. What they have done, is try and convince morons like you they have with nothing but propaganda and lies. Whyte being knocked out by AJ does not negate the fact that Wilder is also ducking him. The fact you think it does, only further proves what an idiot you clearly are.

Name 1 contender that has done more than Dillian Whyte, other than Fury, to get a shot at a title?

If Whyte just wanted the biggest payday, he would fight AJ in a rematch. Not Wilder. So wrong again.

The fact you can paint this load of bastardized nonsense as anything resembling the truth only shows what kind of warped reality you live in. Now that is creepy, as well as down right f3cking scary. But i'm not surprised, as many Americans believe the same absurd bullshlt as you do. None of it even coming close to the truth.

Sorry, but you're insane.
                      Bro been here before with you Mr. Imagination, not wasting my time.

All you do is make news up to create false narratives for your favorite fighter. Good day corn ball.

Comment

Working...
                      X