Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when the Motorcity Cobra and Steward accused SRL of Steroid Use?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    You sound like a hoe
    You must be talking about your daughter

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
      You must be talking about your daughter
      Is there any human thing more possibly low? The guy don’t know me and he’s talking kids like I just raped his mom... and no I have no daughter you pedo

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I was always a bit suspect of Hagler. He had a crazy physique.

Duran admitted to have taken steroids.

"They gave me something that they would give to horses".
        Hagler stayed at 160 his whole career though. I'd be more suspicious of the guys like Camacho (126-160 over his career) or Vinnie Pazienza (135-168) just to pull a few names off the top of my head.

Duran moved up a lot in weight, but he was never really shredded. When he went from 147 to 160 he looked like he did it like Oscar when he went to 160 against Sturm (looked soft)

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Is there any human thing more possibly low? The guy don’t know me and he’s talking kids like I just raped his mom... and no I have no daughter you pedo
          Yes your Mother who should have stoned for bringing a bastard like you out

You dont have a daughter because you dont have a girl shut your mouth and go back to being aj ***** YOU MONGREL

Comment

I remember that. At first I thought that Steward and Hearns were just part jesting; In order to help build up the fight.

I never thought much of it at the time because I felt they were not serious at the time. They just wanted some minor controversy just to hype up the fight more.

Subsequently, we haven't heard any more allegations or anything remotely close concerning this issue about Leonard and steroid use since or again.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Hagler stayed at 160 his whole career though. I'd be more suspicious of the guys like Camacho (126-160 over his career) or Vinnie Pazienza (135-168) just to pull a few names off the top of my head.

Duran moved up a lot in weight, but he was never really shredded. When he went from 147 to 160 he looked like he did it like Oscar when he went to 160 against Sturm (looked soft)
              Yeah but Duran himself said they injected him something "for horses".

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                Yes your Mother who should have stoned for bringing a bastard like you out

You dont have a daughter because you dont have a girl shut your mouth and go back to being aj ***** YOU MONGREL
                Look at this trash he’s trying so hard to get banned talking about raping daughters

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  Yeah but Duran himself said they injected him something "for horses".
                  never saw/read the interview, so I can't speak on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X