No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    It’s a cheque between a client and his attorney. There are plenty of checks that Trump made out to Cohen. In fact, there are millions of people paying their lawyers. So what?
    A 35,000.00 retainer doe? I know there are levels to this sh it but damn I’d think any lawyer would have a hard time justifying that high of a retainer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      A 35,000.00 retainer doe? I know there are levels to this sh it but damn I’d think any lawyer would have a hard time justifying that high of a retainer.
      You do realize rich people pay for more expensive lawyers right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
        Pretty sure Cohen was getting this amount at least every couple of months from Trump. He was the personal lawyer of a billionaire. I don’t even know why that guy resorted to financial fraud and lying about his taxi business income and other incomes. Greed I guess.

Comment

• Same explanation as to why Trump paid off those women: no morals or brains

Comment

• What Seething Anger From The Nutless Right...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Trump's been taking Ls nearly constantly for like the last three months, at this rate he's going to get destroyed in the next election no matter who his opponent is

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                Trump's been taking Ls nearly constantly for like the last three months, at this rate he's going to get destroyed in the next election no matter who his opponent is

Comment

Trump's been taking Ls nearly constantly for like the last three months, at this rate he's going to get destroyed in the next election no matter who his opponent is
                  Huh?!?!

First off, it's not a game.

But if you want to show, using sourced metrics, where Trump has 'lost' in terms of the economy, jobs, foreign policy, etc, I'm all ears....

Comment

• Trump biographer says people will be ‘shocked’ by the president’s finances: ‘He has the lifestyle of a billionaire’ — but no wealth

Johnston recalled, “I revealed in 1990 that (Trump) wasn’t a billionaire, and Donald called me a liar until he had to put in the record documents showing he had a negative net worth of almost $300 million.”

Camerota asked Johnston what Americans can expect when Trump’s tax returns are made public—and the author responded that “one of the things that we’re going to see is that his adjusted gross income” in “some recent years” was “less than $500,000. We know that because he got something in New York called the star property tax credit on his principal home, which is in Trump Tower. You only get that if your adjusted gross income is less $500,000.”

Comment

Naw. Never underestimate White angst in this country. That's what the last election was about. When they say they're taking their country back they mean minorities are getting to much power. Equality is viewed as a loss of privilege in their eyes. Look at the sudden hatred for capitalism on a global scale from the right. They can't skew the game in their favor on a global scale the way they skew it on a national scale. So now global capitalism is a problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X