No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Not to mention eroded has base, increased his detractors and exposed himself as being more inept and incapable of effectively executing the daily duties of president of the United States of America. He needs to be removed from office as he is incapable of the aforementioned.

Hear Hear !

Fitting how President Numbnuts is now being called President Caveman.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Not only that, the people they paid for that dirt were.....Russians.

Yet Mueller, who is supposed to be investigating Russian collusion, hasnt brought a single Clinton person in for questioning about that.

But he's on the up and up doe.
        The funny thing that they have diverted from the collusion to indict on other financial crimes but they can't divert to take a look a Hillary's mess.

Not even one person indicted for collusion, and how long it has been already?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I wish people would read or listen to my words on the Border Wall. This was in no way a concession. It was taking care of millions of people who were getting badly hurt by the Shutdown with the understanding that in 21 days, if no deal is done, it’s off to the races!
          — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 26, 2019
          And he threatened to possibly shut down the gov again if he don't get his campaign lie, i mean promise. This guy is seriously unhinged.

Comment

• Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 01-25-2019, 07:47 PM.

Comment

And he threatened to possibly shut down the gov again if he don't get his campaign lie, i mean promise. This guy is seriously unhinged.
              There is no mandate for a wall. The majority of the American people voted against his wall. All opinion polls show Americans against the wall. His wall proposal got less votes than the Democrats proposal in the REPUBLICAN CONTROLLED SENATE. The wall shouldn't even be entertained. Let him call a national emergency if he wants the wall. We'll see how well tha goes over.

Comment

It's terrible, isn't it. A man actually trying to keep his campaign promises.

Oh the horror!!!!

Comment

• Things that make rational Americans go hmmm.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X