Vladimir Putin Wants to “Control” Rap Music In Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post

I would love to see a video of that.
    Ha. I’d pay to see it. Won’t hold my breath. The Russian gestapo has their filthy paws on it.

Comment

Thats incorrect, Russia actually has some of the most fertile land in the world, the black soil. Well more specifically Ukraine and Kazakhstan, which was united with Russia almost forever since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
      I said Russia I didn't say anything about Ukraine a country that they annex and basically polluted with the chernobyl disaster. When I say Russia, I mean Russia not the USSR.

As far as I hear Russian relations with Ukraine are not what you call buddy buddy. Unless you are Russian and you can contest to that. Then if you are Russian you can also admit you are not big exporters of crops, Now mineral, iron, wood, machinery , aluminum and etc. But growing crops? Hell no.
      Last edited by Removed Now; 12-17-2018, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
        I don’t get rap music. All I see is a clown who thinks he’s hard saying words really fast while holding a gun and having some two bit stripper dance around him.
        It used to have meaning now it's just crap.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I said Russia I didn't say anything about Ukraine a country that they annex and basically polluted with the chernobyl disaster. When I say Russia, I mean Russia not the USSR.

As far as I hear Russian relations with Ukraine are not what you call buddy buddy. Unless you are Russian and you can contest to that. Then if you are Russian you can also admit you are not big exporters of crops, Now mineral, iron, wood, machinery , aluminum and etc. But growing crops? Hell no.
          Take it easy, I'm not Russian, but the fact remains that Russias economy always lagged behind the rest of Europe even when they did have nations under them with fertile land.

Comment

Take it easy, I'm not Russian, but the fact remains that Russias economy always lagged behind the rest of Europe even when they did have nations under them with fertile land.
            I gotcha. We Americans gotta stick together

Comment

They really need to get it under control. Have you heard the stuff? Really awful. I've got a few clients that are decent Russian rappers but they do all their work with cats in LA.
              As a gesture of good will, Trump needs to send ambassadors like Rza and Nas to Russia to help them get their rap scene sorted out.

Comment

It's really hard to respect someone after finding out they listen to rap. It should be an awkward stage you go through when you're 11 then burn all the evidence. Maybe he's just saving these kids the shame & mockery.

Comment

Putin saw a video from these muhfúckas and knew he had to put a stop to it in Russia.

Comment

Putin hates twerking. I don't blame him; it's disgusting IMO. Primitive and classless.

Comment

Working...
                    X