Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Destroys Rocky Fielding in Three For WBA Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations to Canelo. It was a showcase fight. Canelo just fought Golovkin 3 months earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Canelo was like 20 levels above rocky.

Now let see ggg earn a third fight against charlo or Jacobs or winner gets canelo
      Or maybe the “champ” could face the next best opponent who ever it may be. Funny I use to remember when we talked about the champion facing the next best fighter not crying about challengers facing off.

Comment

• yeah i guess...

Comment

• Real Mexicans can't go for this hype-job...DLH is marketing this guy like crazy and taking all the pesos...they're picking all the weak champions, and avoiding any black guys...c'mon real Mexicans...wake up!! He may be a champion, but he'll Never Ever be like Chavez, Sanchez, Lopez, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, or even an Arce...Never!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
            Coke la Hoya is only giving fangirls what they want to see. He pays a scrub to take a dive and clenela's fangirls lap it up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
            He has fought Lara, GGG twice, and Floyd. Come on man, the CV is p4p the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by BestPR View Post
              Real Mexicans can't go for this hype-job...DLH is marketing this guy like crazy and taking all the pesos...they're picking all the weak champions, and avoiding any black guys...c'mon real Mexicans...wake up!! He may be a champion, but he'll Never Ever be like Chavez, Sanchez, Lopez, Marquez, Morales, Barrera, or even an Arce...Never!!!
              Stfu

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                The performance was spectacular even if it was Rocky. Canelo was going to work on the inside.
                Totally agree, I think he's ready for Usyk at 175. If you are going to go for it, might as well go all the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  So then surely 32 of gggs fights didn’t count for you either right.
                  The insecure Canelo fanboys always want to jump to Golovkin. Like the Trump people who immediately say but look was Obama did.

That said I don’t remember Golovkin moving up. I said I give him no credit for Canelo moving up to face this opponent. He gets a W of course. When he faces a legit top guy he gets credit win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    And I would pick Vanes over Fielding.
                    No way. I’d pick Fielding. Too big.

Is this what we’ve been reduced to?

Lmao.

Fielding vs Vanes.

Make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Coke la Hoya is only giving fangirls what they want to see. He pays a scrub to take a dive and clenela's fangirls lap it up. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
                      Boxing karma can't come any faster for this cheater.

Comment

Working...
                      X