Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's up with this Bjork stalker that killed himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    Is there full video on this now? I only ever managed to find newscast highlights.
    watch the first 15 or so minutes of the OPs video then watch the liveleak video posted on the first page. sick stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      He either didn't use a big enough caliber bullet (it was a .38, so perhaps the gun guys here can chime in) or it was a matter of poor positioning. I've seen the video a bunch of times and he puts the barrel in his mouth but it's more aimed towards the base of his skull than upright, so he definitely felt pain and didn't die immediately as he would've had he discharged the gun through his temple.

Possibly a combination of both, but what makes the video so ****ed up is the fact that he takes such a giant inhale of breath before shouting "victory!" and pulling the trigger. All that air in his lungs had to go somewhere, so it all comes out in a pretty disturbing death groan. Then there's the sound of the blood gushing out of his head like a garden hose as he falls off camera which, to me, is the most disturbing thing in the videos.

Your brain uses 20% of the blood in your body at any given time just to maintain standard mental and physical functions. You uncork that with a bullet and you get a pretty nasty result, audibly speaking.
      Yeah he definitely felt pain. I'd feel some compassion for the poor fckk, but that scumbag was racist as shyt, tons of racist rants about blacks (even though he stated he watched black gangbang **** ), stated his 3 inch peen couldn't compete with the blacks, mailed off a bomb hoping to kill a woman who didn't even know he existed all because he didn't like the fact she was getting fckked by a black guy.

The guy was clearly unstable, but hearing that she was screwing a black guy, that was the nail in the coffin
      Last edited by BigNuts; 05-15-2016, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
        I can handle watching death for the most part. It's torture or prolonged suffering I can't deal with.
        Same for me. Death doesn't really bother me, nor does someone getting killed on camera. It's whatever.

What really bothers me is the torture of babies, little children, puppies and kittens.

There is a video circulating around of some 3rd world asian woman in high heels crushing a live kittens body that I ran into about 7-8 years ago. Saw what was happening and was like fckk that shyt, clicked out and never returned. I can tolerate a LOT of shyt, but seeing what was happening in that video haunts me to this day.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
          Yeah he definitely felt pain. I'd feel some compassion for the poor fckk, but that scumbag was racist as shyt, tons of racist rants about blacks (even though he stated he watched black gangbang **** ), stated his 3 inch peen couldn't compete with the blacks, mailed off a bomb hoping to kill a woman who didn't even know he existed all because he didn't like the fact she was getting fckked by a black guy.

The guy was clearly unstable, but hearing that she was screwing a black guy, that was the nail in the coffin
          thats not what drove him to killing himself though. he was mentally unstable and was going to die one way or another. luckily he took the suicide route instead of mass killing like he has mentioned he wanted to do in prior videos. it also states that he wasn't into bjork in a sexual manner.

Comment

Originally posted by GOT BEEF? View Post
            thats not what drove him to killing himself though. he was mentally unstable and was going to die one way or another. luckily he took the suicide route instead of mass killing like he has mentioned he wanted to do in prior videos. it also states that he wasn't into bjork in a sexual manner.
            I'm sure it was building up long before that, but that was the last straw that did it. It's clear his entire attitude changes when he finds out she's dating a black guy. He showed the cd cover of Bjork and said her face looked like that of a pure and innocent child. I think once he found out a black guy was railing her, that innocence (in his mind) was shattered and that's what tipped him over the edge. Bjork was the only thing he had left in his life. She and his mother were the only ones that kept him living.

Also explains why he goes on and on about blacks. He said they are the lowest human forms of life on earth. It's pretty safe to say that his world was shattered once hearing the news.

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              I'm sure it was building up long before that, but that was the last straw that did it. It's clear his entire attitude changes when he finds out she's dating a black guy. He showed the cd cover of Bjork and said her face looked like that of a pure and innocent child. I think once he found out a black guy was railing her, that innocence (in his mind) was shattered and that's what tipped him over the edge.

Also explains why he goes on and on about blacks. He said they are the lowest human forms of life on earth. It's pretty safe to say that his world was shattered once hearing the news.
              most of the things i read say that his state of mind worsened when he started taking prescription drugs. most weirdos with a micropenis like this guy are undoubtedly racist but thats not what drove him to do what he did. thats just part of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by GOT BEEF? View Post
                most of the things i read say that his state of mind worsened when he started taking prescription drugs. most weirdos with a micropenis like this guy are undoubtedly racist but thats not what drove him to do what he did. thats just part of it all.
                That's true, but you must admit, bjork dating a black guy dealt a major blow to him and only sped up the inevitable. I read he was a hardcore bjork fan since the day she hit the music scene.

Comment

I remember watching this a few years ago, it was pretty interesting to see from the perspective of a crazy person.

I felt bad for him though, all his negative/irrational thoughts including the racism which was learned, is the result of a chemical imbalance within his brain which he can't control.

That guy probably felt like shyt every day of his existence.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                    He either didn't use a big enough caliber bullet (it was a .38, so perhaps the gun guys here can chime in) or it was a matter of poor positioning. I've seen the video a bunch of times and he puts the barrel in his mouth but it's more aimed towards the base of his skull than upright, so he definitely felt pain and didn't die immediately as he would've had he discharged the gun through his temple.

Possibly a combination of both, but what makes the video so ****ed up is the fact that he takes such a giant inhale of breath before shouting "victory!" and pulling the trigger. All that air in his lungs had to go somewhere, so it all comes out in a pretty disturbing death groan. Then there's the sound of the blood gushing out of his head like a garden hose as he falls off camera which, to me, is the most disturbing thing in the videos.

Your brain uses 20% of the blood in your body at any given time just to maintain standard mental and physical functions. You uncork that with a bullet and you get a pretty nasty result, audibly speaking.

I can always trust my Brother from another Mother, Bringer, to come through with Erotic Gold.

Happy Wankings.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTambourineMan View Post

I can always trust my Brother from another Mother, Bringer, to come through with Erotic Gold.

Happy Wankings.

It was a pleasure to serve, as they say.

Comment

Working...
                      X