Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's up with this Bjork stalker that killed himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So if I don't want to click on these links and watch any of these suicide videos, does that mean I'm a fuggen beta or a cuck? Maybe a little of both?

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      It appeared that his death wasn't instant when he pulled the revolver in his mouth as he most likely felt pain.

Like willy wanker said, even the way he shot himself was laughable.
      He either didn't use a big enough caliber bullet (it was a .38, so perhaps the gun guys here can chime in) or it was a matter of poor positioning. I've seen the video a bunch of times and he puts the barrel in his mouth but it's more aimed towards the base of his skull than upright, so he definitely felt pain and didn't die immediately as he would've had he discharged the gun through his temple.

Possibly a combination of both, but what makes the video so ****ed up is the fact that he takes such a giant inhale of breath before shouting "victory!" and pulling the trigger. All that air in his lungs had to go somewhere, so it all comes out in a pretty disturbing death groan. Then there's the sound of the blood gushing out of his head like a garden hose as he falls off camera which, to me, is the most disturbing thing in the videos.

Your brain uses 20% of the blood in your body at any given time just to maintain standard mental and physical functions. You uncork that with a bullet and you get a pretty nasty result, audibly speaking.

Comment

And that guy is still not as big a loser as New England is.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
          And that guy is still not as big a loser as New England is.
          NE wouldn't even be able to get the gun in his mouth with his little t-rex arms.

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
            So if I don't want to click on these links and watch any of these suicide videos, does that mean I'm a fuggen beta or a cuck? Maybe a little of both?
            I don't understand why people watch videos like them.

What are you guys getting from it?.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
              He either didn't use a big enough caliber bullet (it was a .38, so perhaps the gun guys here can chime in) or it was a matter of poor positioning. I've seen the video a bunch of times and he puts the barrel in his mouth but it's more aimed towards the base of his skull than upright, so he definitely felt pain and didn't die immediately as he would've had he discharged the gun through his temple.

Possibly a combination of both, but what makes the video so ****ed up is the fact that he takes such a giant inhale of breath before shouting "victory!" and pulling the trigger. All that air in his lungs had to go somewhere, so it all comes out in a pretty disturbing death groan. Then there's the sound of the blood gushing out of his head like a garden hose as he falls off camera which, to me, is the most disturbing thing in the videos.

Your brain uses 20% of the blood in your body at any given time just to maintain standard mental and physical functions. You uncork that with a bullet and you get a pretty nasty result, audibly speaking.
              A .38 is plenty of bullet to get the job done.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                A .38 is plenty of bullet to get the job done.
                Must've been the positioning then. It clearly didn't penetrate through the back of his skull like he'd planned. That blank canvas behind him in the video with "the best of me" written on it was meant to catch his brain matter, creating a morbid abstract art piece upon firing.

Didn't happen. The bullet bounced around in his skull a bit, hence the painful groan prior to the death rattle and water hose action.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                  Must've been the positioning then. It clearly didn't penetrate through the back of his skull like he'd planned. That blank canvas behind him in the video with "the best of me" written on it was meant to catch his brain matter, creating a morbid abstract art piece upon firing.

Didn't happen. The bullet bounced around in his skull a bit, hence the painful groan prior to the death rattle and water hose action.
                  Probably.

Could also have to do with what type of .38 ammo he was using.

Doubt it was a +P hollowpoint round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I don't understand why people watch videos like them.

What are you guys getting from it?.
                    Why do people drive slower past car wrecks, tune in to every high-speed police chase on the news, or get addicted to true crime documentaries like Making A Murderer to the point where they discuss every lurid detail with friends and family?

It's human nature. We want to stare in to the abyss.

Comedy and tragedy are the two defining features that identify our species going back to the primordial ooze. Ancient Greek theatre is a great example.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Probably.

Could also have to do with what type of .38 ammo he was using.

Doubt it was a +P hollowpoint round.
                      Ammo is something that I as a liberal cuck beta faggot never even considered.

I have a rough understanding of hollowpoints and their mushroom effect, but that's about it. Obviously, this wasn't one of those.

Comment

Working...
                      X