Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Deal With DAZN is 11 Fights, $365 Million Guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    I've proved in this thread that I'm not one of those guys who thinks that, on the internet, he is always right. And I posted a video of the DAZN CEO saying, "There is 8 years worth of money there. And I'm sure, if it all works well, we'll be doing it for another 8 years, then another years"
    Eddie is the man simple dont worry about it all you losers that was saying that he cant sign no top fighters.

Going on Eddie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhH4JsJEcsA

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
      ... I don't thing DAZN US is Hearn's baby... it only started with Hearn's Matchroom...
      The CEO of DAZN was talking about why "we" - meaning DAZN and Eddie Hearn - formed Matchroom boxing. Obviously, that's Matchroom USA he was talking about, because the original Matchroom (UK) was formed by Barry Hearn back in the 1980's.

Going by that, it seems like Hearn and DAZN have been working together on this project since before Hearn even made his move into the US market.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
        Well now we're going in circle aren't we?

Maybe I'm just frustrated with the forum, but if you are too stupid or lazy to read the whole conversation I had with another person why should I show you any respect when you jump in mid-convo talking about **** myself and the others have covered?

Need me to reword "Oscar did explicitly state he is not working with Hearn at all and is working directly with DAZN" because you're too damn dumb as hell to understand that word choice?

Of ****in' course you don't. How about you quit being an emotional little toad's pizzle and read beyond the snipett that made your pus-say all died and cracked before you address me son?

You know...just a ****in' tiny bit of mutual respect.
        WTF?

You respond to a perfectly polite comment from me by throwing insults and abuse .. then criticise me for not showing mutual respect?

Is that supposed be some kind of joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
          As BoxingScene.com first reported on Tuesday, boxing's biggest network free agent - Canelo Alvarez - signed a multi-year deal with streaming services, DAZN. The first fight of that deal will take place on December 15th, when Canelo moves up to 168-pounds to challenge Rocky Fielding for the WBA "regular" super middleweight title at New York's Madison Square Garden.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          Good payday for Canelo and it raises DAZN profile.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
            Okay, so please tell me why you were arguing about the two year deal when you just said Perform will have an escape clause on the deal? Saying it is unlikely they get rid of him is different than this being a two year deal with additional six year option. So you just argued just to argue right now.
            Surely you can see that a 2 year deal with a possible 6 year extension is not the same as an 8 year deal with a possible escape clause after 2 years!

Nobody has a clue what would need to happen - or not happen - in order for that escape clause to be activated.

And the CEO of DAZN was very definite and unambiguous about the money being there for Matchroom for the next 8 years .. and if it all works out well, another 8 years after that.

Comment

WTF?

You respond to a perfectly polite comment from me by throwing insults and abuse .. then criticise me for not showing mutual respect?

Is that supposed be some kind of joke?

Are you being polite? Asking me to repeat myself on a forum? No, you're being an entitled interrupting little dip**** in a space where you can just click on and read until the conversation became current.

I don't give a goddamn how often you little pricks do it either. Might be a relatively common occurrence for you, don't giva **** son. This is lesson in respect. If you can't see how disrespectful it is then that's how much of a spoiled **** you are, audit yourself.

Now, you go on back through this thread, read my posts and yours, and you explain to me why I should take the time to repeat or retype or personalize anything I wrote for you when you don't even take the time to make sure I haven't already addressed what you want to ask or say to me.

Best thing I could do for you son is give you a smack on the back of the noggin and tell you, you ain't right. It ain't right neither. If one of use should have to go through the thread reading old posts to keep up with the current conversation it should be the johnny come lately...for ****'s sake how is that not intuitive to you people? Who the **** raised y'all and what **** is wrong with them?

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
                Eddie is the man simple dont worry about it all you losers that was saying that he cant sign no top fighters.

Going on Eddie

So while Oscar was spouting nonsense about bypassing Hearn and going straight to DAZN .. Hearn was bypassing Oscar and going straight to Eric Gomez to persuade him to come on board!

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
                  Are you being polite? Asking me to repeat myself on a forum? No, you're being an entitled interrupting little dip**** in a space where you can just click on and read until the conversation became current.

I don't give a goddamn how often you little pricks do it either. Might be a relatively common occurrence for you, don't giva **** son. This is lesson in respect. If you can't see how disrespectful it is then that's how much of a spoiled **** you are, audit yourself.

Now, you go on back through this thread, read my posts and yours, and you explain to me why I should take the time to repeat or retype or personalize anything I wrote for you when you don't even take the time to make sure I haven't already addressed what you want to ask or say to me.

Best thing I could do for you son is give you a smack on the back of the noggin and tell you, you ain't right. It ain't right neither. If one of use should have to go through the thread reading old posts to keep up with the current conversation it should be the johnny come lately...for ****'s sake how is that not intuitive to you people? Who the **** raised y'all and what **** is wrong with them?
                  Ok .. I've learned my lesson in respect.

Now go **** youself up the ****ter you ignorant foulmouthed ****sucker.

How about that?

Comment

Surely you can see that a 2 year deal with a possible 6 year extension is not the same as an 8 year deal with a possible escape clause after 2 years!

Nobody has a clue what would need to happen - or not happen - in order for that escape clause to be activated.

And the CEO of DAZN was very definite and unambiguous about the money being there for Matchroom for the next 8 years .. and if it all works out well, another 8 years after that.
                    Surely you were just arguing to argue. From all reports, it is a two year deal with a six year option. There is a reason Hearn was only offering three fight deals to fighters as he couldn't guarantee them more than the first two years. Even though it is likely the relationship will continue, it isn't a forgone conclusion.

And again, I have no idea why you guys are now trying to give credit to Hearn for the GBP deal. Just stop it. They didn't need Hearn for the deal nor used him for the deal. And Hearn can continue to say they are a "team," but if that is the case, then he won't mind if GBP ends up with GGG/Charlos/Spence/Wilder/Broner while he ends up with none of them. I mean all that matters is DAZN gets those fighters and not necessarily Hearn right?

All those writers who stated Hearn was not involved clearly were given that message by GBP who wanted that out to the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                      Surely you were just arguing to argue. From all reports, it is a two year deal with a six year option. There is a reason Hearn was only offering three fight deals to fighters as he couldn't guarantee them more than the first two years. Even though it is likely the relationship will continue, it isn't a forgone conclusion.

And again, I have no idea why you guys are now trying to give credit to Hearn for the GBP deal. Just stop it. They didn't need Hearn for the deal nor used him for the deal. And Hearn can continue to say they are a "team," but if that is the case, then he won't mind if GBP ends up with GGG/Charlos/Spence/Wilder/Broner while he ends up with none of them. I mean all that matters is DAZN gets those fighters and not necessarily Hearn right?

All those writers who stated Hearn was not involved clearly were given that message by GBP who wanted that out to the world.
                      waa me no like eddie hearn, he a nasty man

Comment

Working...
                      X