Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Truly Believe Golovkin Beat Canelo In Both Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
    The first fight GGG clearly won by 2-3 rounds.
    The second fight was much closer - have no issues with the official scoring although I had it a draw.
    Wrong. Nelo won by 3 or 4 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      I thought Golovkin won the first.

2nd fight I'm okay with a draw or close decision either way. I don't disagree with people who say Canelo won.
      That's cuz you never wanted Nelo to win 😂🤣

Nelo beat that boy TWICE.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
        Agree with Jacobs. The first fight wasn't close at all. I like both guys and gave it to GGG WIDE. The second fight was closer so I have no issues with anyone giving that to Canelo. It's sadly turned a bit into Pac vs Marquez. People just see what they want to see.
        Nelo beat Triple L twice & Jacobs beat Triple L too.

Marquez beat Manny in all of their fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
          sssshhhh this will trigger the anti golovs no end...........someone talking sense

maybe jacobs could have got a draw with golovkin, that was very close, closer than the canelo fights imo
          You seem to like Jacobs now that he said Triple L won both fights. I guess he really is kissing ass to people up top to get this fight done. Sell out....Oh & Nelo beat Triple L twice & Jacobs beat him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
            Everyone knows GGG won both fights, it's only the Canelo nuthuggers that are trying to rewrite history. The jacobs/GGG was much closer but GGG deserved that one as well. Sadly Jacobs is going to outbox Drug cheat Canelo but get robbed on points.
            That's how you, the media, so called "experts that never boxed a day in their lives & the dumb historians operate.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              So True Bronx. I actually Like all 3 fighters, but Jacobs fought well but lost a close decision. GGG won the first Canelo fight. Canelo won the 2nd GGG fight.
              Triple L....

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                he is not just saying this because he is fighting canelo next

the video of his reaction is on fight hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvggfTw1JdQ
                and i must have said after rematch he thought ggg won
                He better not ever be a commentator or a judge 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Where are all those Canelo fans posting lists of boxers/trainers who thought Canelo won the second fight? This thread will be incomplete without you. How about we have battle of the lists then? How do we judge who won there: numbers vs numbers? Worth of an opinion? Like what is Lewis’s (pro GGG) opinion worth? Is it worth Usyk’s pro Canelo (2nd fight, Usyk though the first one GGG won). Or will Usyk’s and AJ’s opinions (AJ is a long standing Canelo’s fan in his own admission and even “fanned” him to beat GGG) combined beat Lewis’s?

I think the biggest problem in perception of this fight is that GGG has become a hostage to his own reputation. When a destructive terminator turns into a boxer, many will see this as a weakness. Let’s put it in perspective: showing a different skillset is a weakness. Right? Good one.

Optics has determined GGG’s fate, which is very sad. While Canelo did very well to stand his ground, not once he pressed GGG against the ropes or clearly dominated or walked him down. And 12th round was GGG’s, judges got it wrong. Just like in their first fight the 12th round was Canelo’s and judges got it right. Judges tend to get it wrong or right depending on what is required for Canelo to avoid “L”. Surprise-surprise.

I don’t see either Canelo or DJ knock each other out meaning that the fight will go to scorecards. And as both are elite level fighter the fight will be close or very close. Meaning that Canelo wins. I wonder at what point robbing opponents will start taking away from Canelo’s reputation? I don’t see this happening tbh.

I don’t hate Canelo, I respect him as a fighter, but its just too much smoke of this kind of decisions around him to say that there is no fire. This is a sport of perceptions, not hard numbers. So I’ll have mine. And did I mention PEDs?

For some reason he started talking about Kovalev at 175. Great payday for Kova, but why wouldn't Canelo pick on a young champion at 175, not the one who fights his last fights? I guess Wikipedia "4/5/6 weight classes champion" beats everything, doesn't it? Hey, I'm pretty sure he would have beat up today's version of Mike Tyson, shouldn't he move up to HW?
                  I aint read your novel 😂🤣 but Jacobs beat Triple L & Nelo beat Triple L TWICE.
                  Last edited by j.razor; 03-01-2019, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    This exactly. I had Golovkin beat Canelo 8-4 the first time and the second fight being 7-5 Golovkin or 6-6.
                    Triple L 😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      ggg won the second as well so his glasses are just fine. rounds 1,4,5, and 9-12. that is 7. there are 12 rounds in a boxing match therefore he won. now that we have the video and time to review it, it was a bad decision. yes some people got caught up in the emotion and threw out all reason and sanity claiming canelo won in the moment but its been 6 months. they should be able to recover by now from their emotional state or they can just post pics of ggg's face saying look at his face! proof!
                      I hope you get paid to be ass backwards 😂🤣

Comment

Working...
                      X