Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Truly Believe Golovkin Beat Canelo In Both Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: I Truly Believe Golovkin Beat Canelo In Both Fights

NEW YORK Daniel Jacobs corrected a reporter Wednesday when a question was posed predicated on him going the distance with Gennady Golovkin. Jacobs clarified that he wasn't the least bit satisfied simply lasting 12 rounds against an opponent that had knocked out 89 percent of his opponents prior to Jacobs' unanimous-decision defeat in their middleweight title fight in March 2017. The unbeaten Brooklyn native is bothered because that bout left Jacobs with the second loss on his record, even though he is certain he, not Canelo Alvarez, should've become the first opponent to score a victory over the Kazakh knockout artist.
    [Click Here To Read More]

C'mon Danny! We love you but you're wrong...TWICE. You didn't beat GGG, and GGG lost the second fight with Canelo!

Comment

This should be interesting lol. I personally think ggg won the first and canelo won the second.

Comment

He won both, i dont understand why people think the 2nd was any closer. The punch stats were similar, canelo lost almost the whole 2nd half of the fight, only difference was he came forward, something all his fans called golovkin a caveman for doing in the 1st fight. What exactly did all them body punches do considering golovkin came on strong down the finish?

Comment

That’s the biggest problem with boxing. People see what they want to see, that includes me. Apart from the Bias Judges, Ref, Sanctions bodies, and promoters.

Comment

Says the guy who was put on his back on lost to Triple g but still he's crying and complaining that he won....
            You just can't make this shet up! 🤣

Comment

Well I guess there is one boxer who felt GGG won. While many other laughed at GGG and mocked him.

Ggg didnt feel he won or he wouldnt of Broner'd out the ring crying like a BI@tch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                He won both, i dont understand why people think the 2nd was any closer. The punch stats were similar, canelo lost almost the whole 2nd half of the fight, only difference was he came forward, something all his fans called golovkin a caveman for doing in the 1st fight. What exactly did all them body punches do considering golovkin came on strong down the finish?
                Is that you Byrd??? Your Bryd'ing the other way....

Comment

WHile I agree, golovkin did himself no favors by not punctuating. You can’t jab your way to victory over the popular Mexican fighter in the USA. Too many nationalist Mexican-Americans spend millions for the judges and boxing hierarchy to let that happen. Jacobs you will have to knock him out to win. If one judge had it even with Mayweather then you know you have no chance on points as a black American fighter

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                    Says the guy who was put on his back on lost to Triple g but still he's crying and complaining that he won....
                    You just can't make this shet up! ��
                    What I cant stand about these RTarded GGGroupies is not ONE who rooted for GGG before tje 2nd fight admits they felt GGG lost???? Most hate Canelo soo bad even if he beats Jacobs soundly will come up with excuses.

Im a TRU boxing fan unlike these F@ggot ass Canelo haters.

I rooted for Canelo against Floyd. Gave Canelo 1 round if that.

Rooted Canelo BOTH times before GGG. I gave GGG 7-5 1st fight Canelo 7-5 second. Really cant argue either way until I see some ****S scoring GGG 8-4 or WORSE!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X