Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why wasn't the Lebedev vs. Guillermo Jones fight ruled a NC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why wasn't the Lebedev vs. Guillermo Jones fight ruled a NC?

Jones tested positive for illegal, steroid-masking diuretics!

When people said "oh, it's corrupt Russia trying to cover up for their athletes' losses"! Jones TESTS POSITIVE AGAIN before the second fight! Thank god they caught the cheat before the second fight...

Yet IC on box-rec it's still listed as a "L" for Lebedev.

It definitely should be changed to NC.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      It definitely should be changed to NC.
      YES!

The dude was obviously roided to the gills...

Lebedev put on a great performance nonetheless, and stood his ground, and actually got the better of Jones for most of the fight...

It was a great fight, and I gave Jones mad props for taking so much punishment, and outlasting Lebedev in a battle of attrition; however, it all made sense once I learned of his positive test.

If a Russian fighter tested positive in USA, or Panama, there would be nobody saying "oh, they are just trying to screw the visiting fighter over, and take his victory away"!

It's funny how once he tested positive again before the second fight, all those anti-Russian posters went silent as a mouse.

Comment

Definitely should be a NC
        Idk WTF jones was taking but they need to research it that **** literally made him superhuman nobody should be able to absorb that much punishment and live too the tale nevermind be completely unphased by it and seemingly getting stronger.

Comment

yup it should be changed to a no contest.lebedev vs jones was a tremendous fight that was tainted thanks to guillermo jones being roided up.fuk that cheater.

Comment

Should definitely be a "No contest".

That was such a brutal fight. Lebedev looked like he had been in a car accident when the fight was over.

Imagine looking like this and then someone tells you that your opponent was on roids.

Comment

Well when the belts were took away from Jones you'd think it should be turned to a NC he failed the test not once but twice he's a proven crook.

To me Denis Lebedev doesn't have a loss I think he beat Huck and he was cheated in the Jones fight.

Comment

I agree, Jones was roided & the fight should have been NC..

Comment

Working...
                X