Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people still defending Kovalev's racist comments?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    one look at your sig was all I needed
    The wolf? Or the white guy KO'ing a non-black Moroccan guy? Which one?

Comment

Thread started from a guy having B-hop a well known rasist in his avi

Comment

Originally posted by have_not
        Thread started from a guy having B-hop a well known rasist in his avi
        A Floyd and Broner fan as well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

in russia they dont care about racism!

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            The wolf? Or the white guy KO'ing a non-black Moroccan guy? Which one?
            that wolf definitely be giving off some klan vibes bruh

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              Thanks for that, I just saw another thread where the interview is explained and it's said that the term negro is still used in Russia for describing black people. Whether wrong or right, the interview was carried out in Russian, so he used the term to describes blacks and say they talk a lot, which is the truth LOL

It's like how in Turkey, the word negro is used for black, there are biscuits u can buy here in the UK from turkish shops that are chocolate flavoured and called negro LOL I think it's just a case of some thing being lost in translation.
              "Blacks talk a lot" Wow, I didn't know that ALL black people talk a lot. Tell that Ward, Bradley, Frazier, Robinson, Foreman, Lennox and most of the other boxers that you don't seem to know about. I think you should be more educated on the fact that you can't stereotype one race and expect everyone to have the same qualities.
              Last edited by slicksouthpaw16; 01-04-2014, 08:40 AM.

Comment

How many racists get trained by a man of the race they're racist against, in a gym with many people of that same race? His trainer is African-american, that should end the racist talk right there, IMO

Everyone's shook by Kovalev, so now outside-of-the ring things such as what he said on some random ass Russian tv station in Russian are getting brought up, to forget about the fact that Kovalev is a destroyer in the ring and one of the hottest names to erupt on the scene in 2013! Lol!

I think a lot of people might just be rubbed the wrong way due to guys like Golovkin being very humble and then you have Kovalev who is Bit ****y and shows it by showboating in the ring, and repeatedly calls out people in the division to step up and fight him. Kinda how a lot of people dislike Broner (without the calling out part)
                Last edited by King_; 01-04-2014, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post
                  How many racists get trained by a man of the race they're racist against, in a gym with many people of that same race? His trainer is African-american, that should end the racist talk right there, IMO
                  Doesn't really mean ****. Jackson works for him.

Comment

Originally posted by King- View Post

Everyone's shook by Kovalev, so now outside-of-the ring things such as what he said on some random ass Russian tv station in Russian are getting brought up, to forget about the fact that Kovalev is a destroyer in the ring and one of the hottest names to erupt on the scene in 2013! Lol!

I think a lot of people might just be rubbed the wrong way due to guys like Golovkin being very humble and then you have Kovalev who is Bit ****y and shows it by showboating in the ring, and repeatedly calls out people in the division to step up and fight him. Kinda how a lot of people dislike Broner (without the calling out part)
                    This is just naive or very cute. Lol, racist people work with or under people of different races all the time. People should cut Kovalev some slack though, everyone's a little racist. EVERYONE!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      I am blacker then congo, the dude is russian he said negro in russian, in russia that is not racist= its not racist.

If the guy in plain english had said I hate ****ing ******s then yes he would be a racist.

BTW I have a small pecker
                      Caucasian, is the term for race for white people, Negro is the scientific term for the race of black people.

MANY MANY languages, don't call blacks 'black', but Negro or Negroid. Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian.

Negro is a scientific term, it's not racist. The other form is racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X