Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Hammer Smile at UKAD Ruling To Reverse Tyson Fury Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Didn't take you for the kind to get overly emotional and butt-hurt lol, I'm just having fun. Honestly, you can say what you want about 'alt' accounts (this isn't one by the way, long time lurker) but a lot of people recognise you as a troll. You can dish it, but if someone knows how to push your buttons you can't take it.

I found your weakness it would seem

I like you anyway, I think you rustle a lot of jimmies on here and it makes me laugh, so I thought I'd rustle yours! (FWIW, I'm not Russian but this pic was the only one that would fit that had Turkey on it, and I know it might make you a little mad)

Not gonna read any of this, but everytime you respond to me on boxingscene I'm just going to post videos on how my Republic was formed. This way other posters will inquiry your trolling of Turkey and eventually watch the documentaries.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
      Its a travesty how a roided up, cheating gyppo has got away with this. His klitsko win should also definitely be null and void.
      "World heavyweight boxing champion Tyson Fury has allegedly refused to take a drugs test after being visited by UK Anti-Doping (UKAD) officials. "

"Fury, as The Daily Mirror reports, referring to their source, is believed to have refused to undergo a doping check by UKAD, and has told officials from the organization to "f*** off" just days after his eagerly anticipated rematch with Wladimir Klitschko was postponed for a second time after Fury was declared "medically unfit to fight."

"A source told the paper: “Tyson was visited by testers over the last few weeks but just refused. He said, ‘F*** off’, and wouldn’t do it. His camp tried to contact UKAD to get him tested but to date that has not taken place.”

Reports have suggested the reason for the recent withdrawal was depression, with Fury's team expected to give a more detailed statement on Tuesday. The initial statement from Fury's handlers claimed the boxer was deemed 'medically unfit' to proceed with the fight.

Comment

Hammer has a set of balls. Fights roided up Fury, fights a David Price who just added 25lbs of muscle in a suspiciously short time, now he's about to go to Russia and face Povetkin.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          I think it calls into question the Chisora win also, I mean looming at it he was never demonstrating this power before look at Kevin Johnson, that guy could have gone 24 rounds with the power Fury was fighting with that night but in the Chisora rematch it was the same as the first time they fought ? Lol, sure.

Like it or not their is now a question mark next to every Fury victory. I’m looking forward to a statement by K2, Fury just had his WBO title eliminator decision overturned for testing dirty for nandrolone, with that their are consequences.
          What extra power?

I didn’t see any extra power in the Chisora rematch. He just boxed a lot cleaner and followed a game plan instead of tying up and wrestling. If there was any it was minimal.

You’re acting like he went from disputed decision to KO1. Only Wilder did that.

Comment

what about poor davey pricey to reverse 3/4 of his losses?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              They didn't have to prove it though. They are compromising because of the delay in charging them, not because they accept Fury didn't take it knowingly but because it makes it harder for Fury to prove he didn't.

It also says in 2.2 the Fury's accept that UKAD can just ignore that and carry on how they normally would, with the burden of proof being entirely on the Fury's

They gave them a break right there.

No need to get mad because you were trying to cherry pick.
              Lol at this clown’s posts.

We don’t need to listen to your nonsense.

UKAD themselves have come out and explained their position. It has been settled with neither side pursuing their case.

If you can’t accept that and want to carry on with your guilty plea crap, that’s up to you, the rest of us can just get the facts straight from the horses mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                What extra power?

I didn’t see any extra power in the Chisora rematch. He just boxed a lot cleaner and followed a game plan instead of tying up and wrestling. If there was any it was minimal.

You’re acting like he went from disputed decision to KO1. Only Wilder did that.
                It’s undisputable Fury was hitting harder in the rematch, he stopped Chisora ! Also his stamina was evidently superior, the steroids he has admitted to taking increase stamina, endurance. For me it’s clear he’s been cheating since after Kevin Johnson, his hair has fallen out, his cousin also started with the extremely rare acne coglobata which can be a side effect of steroid abuse.

Comment

UKAD themselves have come out and explained their position. It has been settled with neither side pursuing their case.

If you can’t accept that and want to carry on with your guilty plea crap, that’s up to you, the rest of us can just get the facts straight from the horses mouth.
                  Fury has accepted his guilt, are you really contesting his innocence ?

Comment

No you don't go read the deal you tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                      He passed all the drug tests in the build-up and after that fight.

The only reason Fury agreed to the backdated ban was to avoid court and being out longer, he still maintains he is innocent.
                      Not according to his Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                      X