Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Backs Bellew To Overcome Haye Again, Win Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Backs Bellew To Overcome Haye Again, Win Rematch

WBA, IBO, IBF heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua is backing Matchroom stablemate Tony Bellew to come out on top on December 17th, when he faces two division beltholder David Haye in a rematch from the O2 Arena in London. The past March, the two boxers collided in a widely anticipated grudge match, at the same London venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joshua is about to lose money

Comment

Yeah but Haye was obviously a little stiff before it snapped anyway in my opinion, I feel like he wasn't quite right before anyway, if his rehab is 100% and he's supple again he can get that spring back that made him so explosive.
      Or maybe he's just old and he can't quite get that back...
      I feel like the old Haye would seriously wobble Bellew with his best shot and that's about the legs and hips.

I say Bellew on points but if Haye is back to his best he can knock out Bellew who will still keep the rounds close until then

Comment

I think it was fury who said this but haye is a part time boxer now. No shade because he's doing the same thing as Floyd and Roy (boxing past their prime to get money for their promotional companies)

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
          Joshua is about to lose money
          I dont believe so. You never know what Haye will show up. These days it's the injury prone shadow of himself. I think Bellew KO again

Comment

Said to me mate in the 2nd hayes dragging his foot there was clearly an injury before the 1st fight in camp but money and hayes beleif he was too superior to lose to bellew cost him dear the trash talkin for us to buy into it will start soon which we can all see threw now

Comment

Was actually ever that good?

Best win - Chisora or Valuev.

Comment

Haye has had his time way to old now not a contender for me just looking final pay days.

Comment

I honestly believe Haye is going to be injured yet again. His body is virtually a broken mess.

Comment

I'd like haye to win. He knows bellews a serious opponent now so might do a lot better

Comment

Working...
                    X